Welcome to the Bulldogs Arthur Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Just listening to his podcast interview, he actually attended a few training sessions for the Eagles NGA. Didn’t fully understand the contract so didn’t sign it on the spot like the others and ended up choosing to be go untied

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fortunate to have taught and coached Arthur in the not too distant past. Aside from his footballing ability, what you have here is just an A grade person. Unbelievably cracking kid, cannot speak highly enough of him. Best of luck to the Bulldogs and to Arthur.
Thanks mate. Appreciate the info. Just listening to him in the podcast, such a refreshingly honest and genuine presence and energy about him.

Love this pick. He's raw as hell and will take time but genuine pace and a real ability to carry the ball is a great attribute for us.
Having another indigenous kid on the list isn't too shabby either.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the info. Just listening to him in the podcast, such a refreshingly honest and genuine presence and energy about him.
You've probably summed him up nicely - presence and energy. He's one of those people that people just want to be around. 100% positive energy and always, always smiling and happy. Hadn't seen Arthur for about 15/16 months since he left our school, went to watch him play in July/August this year. This is the kid summed up, he spotted me at the huddle, broke away, came over and gave me a hug and thanked me for coming to watch him play. He is impossible to not like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back