Welcome Welcome to Richmond Pick 17 - Tom Brown

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong supporter rang wheatley on sen and complained about father son rule,,,should be changed to 9 seasons, instead of 100 games so tom Brown could have been drafted by cats,,,its not right Gerard
At a guess.
catman.gif

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
He's a rusted on cats man. It's in the blood unfortunately. Poor pick imo. First chance he gets, he'll be scurrying off to follow in daddy's footsteps.

I thought he was a bit quiet when Josh rang him, still outlooks can change especially when the cats head down towards the spoon

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
His passion for the cats is palpable.....and his sister had his measure for more than half his life. FMD, red flags abound imoView attachment 1287203ed flags everywhere imo.

Will be gone in two years, Whankley , shocking and Scott probably already calling him and then his old man will get into his ear

hanshotfirst

Senior List
Sep 21, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, you obviously don't watch many games or reckon 80% plus is any good. My apologies.

He's not an elite kick, if you're basing that all on DE, clearly you don't watch many games. By that logic he's better kick than Dustin Martin.

I don't know why you're having a go at me, I never said he's a s**t kick or even an average kick. I said he's a reliable kick.

Brown is described as an outstanding kick, which I have not heard described about Broad's kicking. Hence my assessment as Broad with a better kick.

Instead getting offended and being petty, just disagree and say you think Broad has an elite kick. And to set the record straight, IMO elite kick is better than good kick, a reliable kick is a good kick, so don't try to construe this that I called him a bad kick.

Damo80

Premiership Player
Jul 11, 2011
Latrobe Valley
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Noticed in the video cross interview with him last night his younger brother (I'm assuming) standing next to him. If Tom is 187cm, then his younger brother must be well into the 190's. Wonder if he can play?

Sent from my CPH1951 using Tapatalk

crackertiger

Team Captain
Sep 21, 2002
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
richmond
Being a Geelong based person it's important to understand that Geelong are the biggest draft tampering side in the AFL when it comes to local talent. In fact it's ridiculous they have not come under scrutiny. So just keep this is mind when rating this choice.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The Geelong factory continues to produce gold for us….

Gareth Andrew, Dizzy Lynch, Paul Sarah, Andy Preston, Graeme Landy, Taylor Hunt, now Tom Brown….

Still, @rseholes stole Trevor Poole and Brad Ottens off us. And even more notably, the first pre-eminent exponent of the sport, H.C.A. Harrison in the 1860’s.

We did palm Rex Hunt off onto them though. Thanks mugz. 😂😂😂

Back