Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Pick 29 - Sam Banks

Jeepers creepers he sounds like Luke Hodge in that WIN news interview. Looks a dedicated committed young man. Stoked to have him onboard

The raps on him are very impressive. Very fast, great kick, good reader of the play and a fantastic leader. Without injury could well have been 1st round.

We are definitely looking for the highest upside this year.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Dunno, at least a batsman apparently.

There is a 20 minute interview on the web with a Hawthorn angle floating around I sourced
Kid has beautiful co-ordination...knows when to take an oppo on and goes for it...backs hisself in for the contest confidently...looks at home on the field!
Just great judgement...and a great finishing kick...whether his body can stand up to the rigors of a more physical game in footy than cricket remains to be seen

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
The raps on him are very impressive. Very fast, great kick, good reader of the play and a fantastic leader. Without injury could well have been 1st round.

We are definitely looking for the highest upside this year.

I like prospects that can play other sports like cricket because its a good support for hand eye and other skills that help competitiveness

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Just watched the interview - I thought the Hodge comparisons were more to do with things like presence etc, didn't expect him to look and sound exactly like him lol.

In a way, it's virtually full circle as Hodge was a Tigers fan before being drafted.

Back