Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Bunnings!

Had to go and get another test today just when I have several medical appointments due next week and had to have blood tests and xrays beforehand.

Fingers crossed negative as don't have any symptoms and am double vaxed.

Am i right in assuming that in Aust you just scan in and don't signify when you leave? If so, this is my guess.

If you don't scan out, they won't have data on when people left. They'd just have to assign a timeframe of a set number of hours of having scanned in in relation to the positive case. If you scanned in within that timeframe you'd be sent a get tested message, but outside the timeframe you wouldn't. You may have all left before the positive case arrived, but those who scanned in at 5.30 were within the time frame that triggered a contact message. Those who scanned in at 5.00 were probably too early to be triggered. That's my guess.
In Victoria you don't scan-out, but I think you do in NSW. Still doesn't make much sense given 1/2 hour discrepancy in sign-in times. Anyway, all good.

Am i right in assuming that in Aust you just scan in and don't signify when you leave? If so, this is my guess.

If you don't scan out, they won't have data on when people left. They'd just have to assign a timeframe of a set number of hours of having scanned in in relation to the positive case. If you scanned in within that timeframe you'd be sent a get tested message, but outside the timeframe you wouldn't. You may have all left before the positive case arrived, but those who scanned in at 5.30 were within the time frame that triggered a contact message. Those who scanned in at 5.00 were probably too early to be triggered. That's my guess.

In Sydney, you scan in and out of venues, but in Melbourne it’s just when you go in.

Was in Sydney last weekend and up there you need a different app for the QR scans, of course. We couldn’t possibly have a single uniform system nationwide. Lets go back to pre-Federation colonies.

In Sydney, you scan in and out of venues, but in Melbourne it’s just when you go in.

Was in Sydney last weekend and up there you need a different app for the QR scans, of course. We couldn’t possibly have a single uniform system nationwide. Lets go back to pre-Federation colonies.

We're supposed to tell our app when we leave in Malaysia - I always forget to, which is pretty stupid and increases my chances of finding myself a close contact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little birdy in the know tells me that this pilot fella who has been arrested for the murders of those 2 campers maybe is responsible for a few other bodies buried in the bush....

A little birdy in the know tells me that this pilot fella who has been arrested for the murders of those 2 campers maybe is responsible for a few other bodies buried in the bush....
If I was going to dispose of a body I would go the sea every time. All you need is a trailer boat (and some courage). Say you do the deed in the bush somewhere. Get the body into a covered trailer, then get body to boat. Tow boat to ramp for a bit of offshore fishing. Head out off the continental shelf. Tie body to a decent piece of cyclone fencing with rope tightly around waist. Big fish do the early work. Crabs do the final touches.

Only worry is if the sharks get to it early and maybe dislodge something that ends up on the beach like Melissa Caddick. But I like my chances of the fencing getting it to the bottom in 500mtrs of water.

Although I would probably come undone at the boat ramp with my inability to back a trailer.

If I was going to dispose of a body I would go the sea every time. All you need is a trailer boat (and some courage). Say you do the deed in the bush somewhere. Get the body into a covered trailer, then get body to boat. Tow boat to ramp for a bit of offshore fishing. Head out off the continental shelf. Tie body to a decent piece of cyclone fencing with rope tightly around waist. Big fish do the early work. Crabs do the final touches.

Only worry is if the sharks get to it early and maybe dislodge something that ends up on the beach like Melissa Caddick. But I like my chances of the fencing getting it to the bottom in 500mtrs of water.

Although I would probably come undone at the boat ramp with my inability to back a trailer.
I am a little worried that you have been thinking a little too much about this subject........

Has anyone heard from your mother-in-law lately?

Love the clickbait. Yes it's a weird new variant with a lot of mutations but nobody yet knows if it is a problem or just a curiosity.

Well the Experts are Worried.

Better be Worried then just let it Happen.

Need to be Prepared

Hopefully be Controlled though

You never do body disposal on those close to you. The cops zoom in you too quickly. Household "accidents" are best for them.

Yeah, I bought my mother in law a chair last Christmas but my wife wouldn't let me plug it in.

I'll see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back