No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you're not looking in the right direction.

Their entire game worked because the B tier functioned as a pressure generator to enable the A tier to have more breaks and to funnel the ball to them. Cotchin served as both sides of that; he was an exemplar of their increased pressure game, going from averaging 3.9 tackles over the course of his career to 5.6 in 2017 and 4.7 in 2018 when they were establishing their method, and he became a much more impactful player because he didn't have to work so hard to win the ball. His teammates looked for him, and he imposed himself when he needed to or the moment came.

You don't know what he does off-field, and he's been their leader since 2013. He's a three time premiership captain, and a Brownlow medalist. I don't know how you can make the claim that they'd not have won their flags in his absence, because without him they wouldn't be the same team, and in a very real sense they are the truest team of the modern football era.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I now have to go and punish myself.

I'll be honest, that is probably the most intelligent and well thought out rebuttal to anything I have ever posted so here, so I have nothing i can do but to bow down to your expertise and football knowledge 👏👏👏

The quote from the RFC board i posted is still pretty funny though I think :)

This is just a wonderful thread. I genuinely do not know why the OP started it.

"Cunningham did his Knee in an aerial contest on the wing…would he have been in said aerial contest if he wasn’t for the role he was given on the day? No one knows but it will go down as one of the more strange moves under DT"

Just - weird.

"Cunningham did his Knee in an aerial contest on the wing…would he have been in said aerial contest if he wasn’t for the role he was given on the day? No one knows but it will go down as one of the more strange moves under DT"

Just - weird.
reckon bv has had a howler here - we all have em...........

Ladies and gentlemen, the Fremantle Football Club...

Watch Carlton be pricks and pick Motlop here..

lol - yes they did

I'd back Carlton to completely fu** up his development.

Dammit. We need to grind these campaigners into the dirt

Carlton have just cemented their spot at the top of my sh*t list.

Bloody Carlton again.

We have to take cripps just to piss off carlton at this point right ?

Deaths, taxes and Carlton stealing our players.

If I didn’t hate Carlton before.

A capital "C", superimposed over a capital "F", that is...wait for it...superimposed over another capital "C"
That's pretty ground breaking stuff!

They are the biggest pain in my ass

CARLTANK OF ALL CLUBS. FSAKE.

It's Cripps or bust. I want to piss off Carlton and their dipsh*t captain, and I want to do it today!
Keep smiling Cerra, Serong has an elbow with your name on it!

You f*n Carlton mkers! w***ers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fu** YOU CARLTON YOU GANG OF ******* sh*t campaignerS!

sh*te club name :whitecheck:
sh*te guernsey :whitecheck:
sh*te drafting history :whitecheck:
sh*te bloke of a captain :whitecheck:
sh*te blokes :whitecheck:
sh*te SOS :whitecheck:
sh*te Carlton :whitecheck:

The Serong will elbow Cerra one is my favourite. Can’t wait to see their supporters sulking when Freo players are hugging and having a good laugh with Cerra after our game next year. Every year you see supporters wanting their players to whack someone that has left their club for another one and every year it doesn’t happen the way they dream it up. 😂

I just wonder why Serong is be that persons designated thug in their wet dream scenario? Seems weird.

The Serong will elbow Cerra one is my favourite. Can’t wait to see their supporters sulking when Freo players are hugging and having a good laugh with Cerra after our game next year. Every year you see supporters wanting their players to whack someone that has left their club for another one and every year it doesn’t happen the way they dream it up. 😂

I just wonder why Serong is be that persons designated thug in their wet dream scenario? Seems weird.
Cripps will just pick him up off the ground again and give him a stern talking to

What even is a Docker?
Someone who works on the docks which is relevant to the Fremantle area. Its why their original jumper had an anchor as part of the design.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New thread on the main board.

Thread title: “Carlton supporters”

“whos your typical Carlton supporter like to know”

The reply is a classic

”most of them are able to construct a sentence in English.”

😂

New thread on the main board.

Thread title: “Carlton supporters”

“whos your typical Carlton supporter like to know”

The reply is a classic

”most of them are able to construct a sentence in English.”

😂

It's been moved to the Bay where it belongs.

Attracting the usual Carlton trolls.:rolleyes:

It's been moved to the Bay where it belongs.

Attracting the usual Carlton trolls.:rolleyes:

One of those threads where it’s surprising the replies aren't filled with people wondering what the hell the OP even said. Instead it is filled with weirdness about Carlton winning premierships in an “amateur” era.

One of those threads where it’s surprising the replies aren't filled with people wondering what the hell the OP even said. Instead it is filled with weirdness about Carlton winning premierships in an “amateur” era.
Hopefully we can win a few early next season so we can remind them why they hate us.

Would love to see Strong try.
Would especially love to see Stocker run through him like a freight train shortly after.

They don't need to be able to speak Centrelink to understand a pile on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back