• For

Votes: 292 57.4%
  • Against

Votes: 221 43.4%

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Your posts are rubbish, including saying you were the coroner!

The authorities said she died from COVID-19 but she didn't, as the coroners said. If you are claiming the family is lying or you have the coroners report then produce it.

I'm not talking about he difference between viral and bacterial pneumonia, as you should know.

* me mate. You're a genuine moron.

not to mention one ludicrous claim that someone with Covid had their COD change to pneumonia fro.I'm the coroner.

The bolded is clearly a typo.

I've worked with the coroners office

Given he says this in the exact same post.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
When you say 'dropped out' can we be sure they voluntary removed themselves from the study or were they removed in the same manner as Brianne Dressen?

https://davidhealy.org/new-england-...zojhxZV0cJsk7hbLQniJItRIjIOceB2gWrIvyrwHUtXGs
Very likely. No peer reviewed or published data, so it's hard to tell with the small amount of information Pfizer release.

"2,260 participants 12 through 15 years of age randomized 1:1 to receive Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine or saline control. FDA’s review of the available safety data from 2,260 participants 12 through 15 years of age, who were followed for a median of 2 months after receiving the second dose."

"FDA’s analysis of available descriptive efficacy data from 1,983 participants 12 through 15 years of age without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection prior to 7 days after dose 2."

Low numbers, almost 300 participants not included in the final efficacy data and no details about the safety except, "did not identify specific safety concerns that would preclude issuance of an EUA."

They got an extension of the EUA but not approval, which was only given to Comirnaty for over 16s. "COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) was approved for active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older."

The FDA did order 10 studies mostly looking at myo or pericarditis in various ages under 30. Would make sense to wait for the results of those studies before mandating the vaccine to anyone under 30.

Interestly, when I went back to look at the FDA briefing document for 23 August, it's was updated on 19th November with information about new products Pfizer is now putting out for 12 to 15 year olds, as well as 5 - 11 year olds.

Main difference is now adding Tris (tromethamine), but now three different formulations. No evidence of data from trials for the new product available for over 12 s.

Product Description. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, supplied in two formulations, is provided in three different vials:

For use in individuals 12 years of age and older
• The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses PBS buffer is available in multiple dose vials with purple caps. It is formulated to provide, after dilution, 0.3 mL doses (each containing 30 µg modRNA) and can be used for all authorized indications in individuals 12 years of age and older.

• The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses Tris buffer, and is available in multiple dose vials with gray caps and labels with gray borders, is formulated to provide, after dilution, 0.3 mL doses (each containing 30 µg modRNA) and can be used for all authorized indications in individuals 12 years of age and older. For use in individuals 5 through 11 years of age

• The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses Tris buffer, and is available in multiple dose vials with orange caps and labels with orange borders, is formulated to provide, after dilution, 0.2 mL doses (each containing 10 µg modRNA) and can be used for administration to individuals 5 through 11 years of age.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine that uses Tris buffer and that is supplied in multiple dose vials with gray caps is supplied as a frozen suspension and should not be diluted. Each 0.3 mL dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine contains 30 µg of a modRNA encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2.

Each dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine also includes the following ingredients: lipids (0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1- diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and 0.19 mg cholesterol), 0.06 mg tromethamine, 0.4 mg tromethamine hydrochloride, and 31 mg sucrose.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Though children are less likely to develop severe illness from Covid than adults, they are still at risk, and can also spread the virus to adults. Experts have warned that children should be vaccinated to protect against possible long-Covid symptoms, Multi-system Inflammatory Syndrome and hospitalization.

At the end of October, about 8,300 American children ages 5 to 11 have been hospitalized with Covid and at least 172 have died, out of more than 3.2 million hospitalizations and 740,000 deaths overall, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

At a news conference on Friday, Dr. Janet Woodcock, the acting commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, said hospitalizations and deaths among 5- to 11-year-olds were “really startling.”
Children are at statistically zero risk themselves from COVID unless they have serious other conditions as previously discussed from analysis of Health data.

Where is any evidence showing children spread COVID-19 to adults?

US have been called out mistakenly diagnosing the serious childrens' virus, RSV as COVID-19 and MIS is one of the adverse events reported many times in DAEN after vaccination in children.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
I cling to hope that anti vaxxers consistently getting schooled on their rubbish may be helping those unsure see how wrong the anti vaccination talking points are.

(1) Tell me who you think is an anti vaxxer as opposed to anti mandate or anti the current crop of Covid vaccines. The Swine flu vaccine was removed after being linked to 53 deaths. Did you label the scientists who successfully lobbied for it's removal anti-vaxxers?

(2) Please tell me when those people you've labeled 'anti-vaxxers' are "getting schooled" as so far I have only seen BlueE doing the schooling and he's not an anti vaxxer per se.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's British though, not American?
My understanding is the British guy you posted, was talking about this American study.

It's just an abstract I can find, but in a reputable peer reviewed journal.

Our group has been using the PULS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).

The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.

A total of 566 patients, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.

We conclude that the mRNA vaccines dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
My understanding is the British guy you posted, was talking about this American study.

It's just an abstract I can find, but in a reputable peer reviewed journal.

Our group has been using the PULS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS).

The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.

A total of 566 patients, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot.

These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.

We conclude that the mRNA vaccines dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Fact Check: Dr. Vernon Coleman Gives NO Medical Proof The COVID-19 Jab is Murder, Relies On Discredited Research Report | Lead Stories

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Incorrect. You need to brush on up what zero means.

😂

No he doesn't. He didn't say zero. You do know that when someone says "not statistically different from zero" or something similar, it doesn't literally mean zero don't you? If he meant literally zero he would have just said zero. Use your noggin. He added the word 'statistically' for a reason.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
You realize in the last link it says "Earlier on Tuesday, NSW chief health officer Kerry Chant said authorities were aware of the media reports but were unable to determine the cause of her death" and "Her death has been referred to the coroner"?
So they did exactly what they should have done when the cause of death wasnt entirely obvious and referred the matter to the coroners office.
Died on 23rd August and referred to the coroner. The updated 3rd September media reported the family were understandably angry about her death being called a COVID-19 death, after findings from the coroner were handed down and the family revealed she died of pneumonia.

Then the media shouldn't come out and claim every death of a young person or 30 year old was caused by COVID-19, just becasue they had COVID -19 detected.

It makes it worse when these deaths are on official COVID-19 deaths statistics. The two 15 year olds are the only two 15 year old deaths recorded as COVID-19 deaths in Australia when there is no doubt according to their parents and even media, that the causes of death wasn't COVID-19.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
😂

No he doesn't. He didn't say zero. You do know that when someone says "not statistically different from zero" or something similar, it doesn't literally mean zero don't you? If he meant literally zero he would have just said zero. Use your noggin. He added the word 'statistically' for a reason.

You mean when he says

statistically zero risk

He's saying they're not actually at statistically zero risk?

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
(1) Tell me who you think is an anti vaxxer as opposed to anti mandate or anti the current crop of Covid vaccines. The Swine flu vaccine was removed after being linked to 53 deaths. Did you label the scientists who successfully lobbied for it's removal anti-vaxxers?

(2) Please tell me when those people you've labeled 'anti-vaxxers' are "getting schooled" as so far I have only seen BlueE doing the schooling and he's not an anti vaxxer per se.
So personally I think anti-mandate and anti-vaccine is the same thing. I totally understand that others can be pro vaccines and against mandates but I think that sends a confusing message to society on the whole. Also the majority of anti-mandate arguments seem to be coming from a place of the vaccine being more harmful than the disease which is proven to be totally incorrect and also really means you are anti the vaccine not anti the mandate. I think the swine flu vaccine you're talking about that was removed is the vaccine from 1976 rather than the swine flu vaccine from 2009 that you can still get today?

BlueE is consistently posting papers that they clearly don't understand. Is then patiently being told how the system actually works by someone who works in the system itself and still doesn't get it. BlueE is either a troll with way too much time on their hands or has a significant issue with reading comprehension.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I wouldn't have thought this would be hard for you to understand.

He said 'statistically zero risk' not 'zero risk'. There is a difference. Do you need me to explain it to you?
I am specifically talking about WSJ report I posted of research from the US that looked at 335 deaths of children under 18 that had COVID-19 as the cause of death from millions of health insurance records from last year. Almost all had other serious conditions for many years before like leukemia or cystic fibrosis.

Statistically zero, without serious other conditions.

There is also a UK study I quoted in the same original post, looking at their records of children dying with COVID-19 detected, found only 25 died without similar serious conditions and others I specified.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
So personally I think anti-mandate and anti-vaccine is the same thing. I totally understand that others can be pro vaccines and against mandates but I think that sends a confusing message to society on the whole. Also the majority of anti-mandate arguments seem to be coming from a place of the vaccine being more harmful than the disease which is proven to be totally incorrect and also really means you are anti the vaccine not anti the mandate. I think the swine flu vaccine you're talking about that was removed is the vaccine from 1976 rather than the swine flu vaccine from 2009 that you can still get today?

BlueE is consistently posting papers that they clearly don't understand. Is then patiently being told how the system actually works by someone who works in the system itself and still doesn't get it. BlueE is either a troll with way too much time on their hands or has a significant issue with reading comprehension.
Seriously??

You think anti-mandate and anti-vaccine are the same? Are you the NT Chief Minister?

Please point out what is incorrect in the original sources I've posted? When you understand those, then maybe you'll be able to realistically evaluate what you are reading.

Maybe not, some are too far gone.

Gruffles

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Died on 23rd August and referred to the coroner. The updated 3rd September media reported the family were understandably angry about her death being called a COVID-19 death, after findings from the coroner were handed down and the family revealed she died of pneumonia.

Then the media shouldn't come out and claim every death of a young person or 30 year old was caused by COVID-19, just becasue they had COVID -19 detected.

It makes it worse when these deaths are on official COVID-19 deaths statistics. The two 15 year olds are the only two 15 year old deaths recorded as COVID-19 deaths in Australia when there is no doubt according to their parents and even media, that the causes of death wasn't COVID-19.
At no point in time does it say the family is angry about anything to do with the diagnosis.

At no point in time does it say the pneumonia was not due to covid.

Articles before the one above mention members of the family being "anti-vaxxers". The family talk about being angry about things mentioned in the media, not about any sort of misdiagnosis.

You are extracting an interpretation of the article, not anything that is stated as fact.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
Also the majority of anti-mandate arguments seem to be coming from a place of the vaccine being more harmful than the disease which is proven to be totally incorrect and also really means you are anti the vaccine not anti the mandate.

Proven or purported?

I think the swine flu vaccine you're talking about that was removed is the vaccine from 1976

Correct. Scientists found it increased the risk of developing the neurological syndrome GBS and promptly pulled it but not before 40 million people had been jabbed. A 2003 study confirmed that anyone who received that 1976 jab was at increased risk of developing GBS. It's quite analogous to the current situation. A swift rollout of a new vaccine hailed originally as a saviour - the difference this time around being that the suppression of dissenting scientific opinion and the vaccine mandates will ensure this rollout won't get stopped no matter how much harm it ends up causing.

... rather than the swine flu vaccine from 2009 that you can still get today?

Yes. BTW did you get the Swine Flu jab in 2009/10?

Jul 18, 2010
Australia.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth.
I dont disagree with that. I prefer the ABS data because it is death cert based. The issue I have with it is that if its not a death caused directly by covid, then it allows people to question the whole "with covid, from covid thing"

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I wouldn't have thought this would be hard for you to understand.

He said 'statistically zero risk' not 'zero risk'. There is a difference. Do you need me to explain it to you?

Please explain how zero is, in fact, not zero.

He didn't say 'almost zero' or 'nearly zero'

He said zero. It's an absolute figure. Statistically zero is also still, zero.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
The only difference here is that for the most part those vaccines were given to you as a baby which I can't be happier about because if anything this pandemic has shown that if we needed informed consent for a lot of these things people would still be keeling over from polio, smallpox and measles left right and center.

That's the prevailing narrative but not everyone thinks it's that's simple. Take the Spanish Flu as an example. That wasn't eradicated by vaccines because there weren't any flu vaccines at the time. People just developed immunity and it slowly became less virulent and faded into the background. This notion that if a disease disappears it could only have happened because of vaccine intervention is a complete furphy. Without mankind's meddling the Spanish Flu pandemic ended after 3 years.

Let's focus on smallpox. Vaccinations for smallpox started in 1796 and the world wasn't declared smallpox free until 1980. You would have us believe it was almost 200 years of vaccination that should receive the credit whereas I believe if man hadn't tried to interfere it would have fizzled out in a few years like the Spanish Flu.

Any cost benefit analysis of the smallpox vaccine should also take into account how many lives the vaccine took. Despite 45 years of vaccinations a smallpox epidemic swept England in 1839 and killed 22,000 people. In 1853 the Government made smallpox vaccinations compulsory, but the incidence of the disease kept increasing and in 1872 another epidemic killed ~44,000 people, most of whom were vaccinated. The compulsory vaccination law was abolished in 1948. Similar disasters occurred in Germany and japan, but the worst was in the Philippines in 1918 when the US Government forced over three million to be vaccinated. Of these ~47,000 developed smallpox and ~16,000 died. In 1919 the program was doubled, and over seven million were vaccinated, of whom ~65,000 came down with the disease and ~44,000 died.

Back