Player Watch #21: Noah Balta

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy to think we haven't organised some laser eye surgery for him lol
It's because the eyes of people with s**t eyesight (like me) tend to deteriorate until you're in your mid to late 20s. So if Sir Balta had laser eye surgery now, his eyes may get worse a couple of years down the track, then he'd have to have the procedure again.

Much better to wait until your vision deterioration has flattened out before getting lasik.

It's because the eyes of people with sh*t eyesight (like me) tend to deteriorate until you're in your mid to late 20s. So if Sir Balta had laser eye surgery now, his eyes may get worse a couple of years down the track, then he'd have to have the procedure again.

Much better to wait until your vision deterioration has flattened out before getting lasik.
Plus it also depends on the actual condition
Laser correction might not be a viable route

Plus it also depends on the actual condition
Laser correction might not be a viable route
Seeing eye dog clipart

It's because the eyes of people with sh*t eyesight (like me) tend to deteriorate until you're in your mid to late 20s. So if Sir Balta had laser eye surgery now, his eyes may get worse a couple of years down the track, then he'd have to have the procedure again.

Ah ok, that makes sense.

Just seemed like the condition was quite bad when he spoke about it.

My sight was no problem till late 40s and then has deteriorated like most I guess over the next decade. I still remember the slow change with me watching my son play and eventually without glasses not being to see the players on the other side of the ground at all. Just a blur of movement. Now people walking towards me waving from 30 metres I struggle to be able to see who they are.

I only imagine now for a person playing footy with my eyesight how challenging that must be. Although I guess as a backman, if 'someone' is running towards you with the ball they are the oppo - so defend! Who it is is irrelevant. As long as it is clear at being able to see the pill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy could play anywhere he wants.

Forward, back, ruck/mid, wing.

If Miller shows a bit then I think the club really needs to play him while he still has the likes of Grimes + Tarrant around to mentor him. This may very well release Balta to do something else.

Moved him into the ruck/middle in the 2020 GF & dominated

Helped change the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah, funny that, put a player in the position where he has the most impact.

We've had to play him as a KPD through need, maybe with Tarrant coming in, who IMO is an upgrade on Dave, we can now utilise his skills to the teams best advantage.

Yeah, funny that, put a player in the position where he has the most impact.

We've had to play him as a KPD through need, maybe with Tarrant coming in, who IMO is an upgrade on Dave, we can now utilise his skills to the teams best advantage.

He got moved from defence cause Hawkins was killing him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back