Things that sh*t me the fifteenth part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been rolled over to Part 16 here

Black Friday sales.
WTF ?
It's not the 13th today.
If we're going to copy American rubbish like this then let's start having a public holiday on Thanksgiving too.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving Day in the USA

Nothing to do with Friday the 13th
Unless oyr shopping that day, then it resembles it a lot

Last edited:
i planned on going to uni hill on the way home to get some clothes, then realised its black friday.....

Do i go and get good prices?
or go another day when the place isnt packed? - i hate shopping when there are lots of people - out of the way you ******* slow walking morons.

Black Friday is the Friday before Thanksgiving Day in the USA
Friday after Thanksgiving

Wikpedia said:
Black Friday is a colloquial term for the Friday following Thanksgiving in the United States. It traditionally marks the start of the Christmas shopping season in the United States. Many stores offer highly promoted sales at discounted prices and often open very early, sometimes as early as midnight[2] or even on Thanksgiving.

Am I the only one who cgaf about sales?

Its not like im some high roller shopping at Collins st or anything, but, idk I just think as long as you dont go overboard you can find reasonably priced stuff all year round.

(DFOs have possibly helped this too)

DFO is the key, spent 200 bucks the other week and got three pairs of work pants, jeans and a new belt

we went to the one in essendon on Sunday, about 3pm.....opposite of what you wrote 🤣

How long did it take you to get out of the car park??? :smilev1:

Lol, am having flashbacks to Etihad stadium right now, went to an Ess v Geelong match but my aunty drove*. Due to the traffic light combo and amount of cars, it took us legit well over an hour to get out of the car park.
*never driven to the footy in my life (except for KP obvs) until that day.

How long did it take you to get out of the car park??? :smilev1:

Lol, am having flashbacks to Etihad stadium right now, went to an Ess v Geelong match but my aunty drove*. Due to the traffic light combo and amount of cars, it took us legit well over an hour to get out of the car park.
*never driven to the footy in my life (except for KP obvs) until that day.

It is an absolute balls up that carpark, one way in and out.

Parking took ages but finally got one. Getting out wasnt too bad. There was a massive line but i was smart and went around the front of the car park where it comes out near the front of the line. Got out pretty easily.

Shopping centres and places like that are good for obese people who take up half the walkway, slow walkers, people who dont speak english and take for ever to work out how s**t works, people who cant drive, people who cant park, people who walk in the middle of the road when walking to and from their car.......basically the dregs of society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that was after trying to get out of my parking spot because a car from either side wanted my spot and neither left me room to exit one way or the other....

A quick blast on the horn and one of them f’ed off.

Ha. That has happened to me once- was exiting the car park in between 7pm and 9pm movie sessions. I didnt toot, I just sat there and chilled until they sorted it out.

No front light on then you don't knock. Or you just put a sign up. Halloween is tough having infants here though. It's a night where fireworks go off constantly. Freaks the dogs out.
Is Canada the same as the US where convicted sex offenders aren't allowed to open the door to anyone on Halloween?

People who you haven't seen for nearly 20 years showing up at your house unannounced. An old high school friend bumped into my auntie and uncle and they inexplicably gave him my address...and he immediately makes a bee line for my house. I just don't get it, I would never just re introduce myself into someone's life like that. It's not like we just suddenly lost contact either, I was actively trying to get him out of my life. We were very close in our early years but by the end of school I could barely stand to be around him. Then he says he wants to hang out again like old times and I had to tell him no. It was so awkward. The worst part is he's moved in just 200m away so we're probably going to bump into each other again:coldsweat:

Isnt the ad just an "invitation to treat".

/thinks back to Yr11 Legal studies
I remember from when Myers went from stock take being getting rid of stock to make room for new stock to buying stuff in for "sales".

There was a cycle I cant remember the numbers but basically you kept discounting until you donated to charity

People who you haven't seen for nearly 20 years showing up at your house unannounced. An old high school friend bumped into my auntie and uncle and they inexplicably gave him my address...and he immediately makes a bee line for my house. I just don't get it, I would never just re introduce myself into someone's life like that. It's not like we just suddenly lost contact either, I was actively trying to get him out of my life. We were very close in our early years but by the end of school I could barely stand to be around him. Then he says he wants to hang out again like old times and I had to tell him no. It was so awkward. The worst part is he's moved in just 200m away so we're probably going to bump into each other again:coldsweat:
You may have to move house

Thats so inappropriate by your Aunty and Uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back