Xmas present for a Dees loving dad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sorry for the intrusion.

Since its a special year for my long suffering Dees supporting Dad, I thought I'd use the opportunity to give him something to remember the season by.

I was going to just do the old hoodie-and-that-Gawn-book combo from your club's online store (the $1k watch is sadly a bit outside my Xmas budget).

But then I realised there's a whole community of knowledgeable and devoted Dees supporters here who might be able to help a cobber out.

Anyone seen any good merch / interesting Dees paraphernalia / coffee table books around I could grab for him?

Sorry for the intrusion.

Since its a special year for my long suffering Dees supporting Dad, I thought I'd use the opportunity to give him something to remember the season by.

I was going to just do the old hoodie-and-that-Gawn-book combo from your club's online store (the $1k watch is sadly a bit outside my Xmas budget).

But then I realised there's a whole community of knowledgeable and devoted Dees supporters here who might be able to help a cobber out.

Anyone seen any good merch / interesting Dees paraphernalia / coffee table books around I could grab for him?
By yourself a Melbourne guernsey and swap teams that would make him happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back