Game Day 2021 AFL Live draft Thread - with a Geelong slant...Rookie selections added

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would it be correct to say we still have a spot open and that could be for Schlensog?
WE certainly have only taken 1 pick in the Pre Season and Rookie drafts today.

So yes.

Whether we fill it or hold it until Mid Season... who knows.

GO Catters

I would say we have left one open for the chance for players to train with us and we can hand pick who we like..

Schlensog potentially being one of them
It's not a bad idea... we could invite 3 Key Defenders and see who trans the best and fits in well with the team and say who wants it the most

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WE certainly have only taken 1 pick in the Pre Season and Rookie drafts today.

So yes.

Whether we fill it or hold it until Mid Season... who knows.

GO Catters

We don't have any senior list spots available because we took 5 at the national draft. I don't think you can add rookies in the SSP, could be wrong though.

Geelong officially passed on our second Rookie pick. So that clearly leaves 1 rookie list spot unaccounted for.

GO Catters

We don't have any senior list spots available because we took 5 at the national draft. I don't think you can add rookies in the SSP, could be wrong though.

Pretty sure you can. In any case, I'm sure they've earmarked this for Blake - just need to see how he trains over the summer. Be very surprised if it's not for him - given all the commentary and the fact we didnt pick a KPD. The other one is the only falcon we didn't pick - Oscar Morrison. So could be a toss up between the two to see who gets the spot

You can add rookies in SSP north did it with majak daw last year as did richmond with mansell over summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back