Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 6 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
scomo. Barnaby Joyce’s b*tch
The thing is that’s what they’re supposed to do. Speak their opinion. If they don’t want that the democratic system of Australia should be changed to directly voting for pm not voting for a candidate in your electorate that is there to represent that electorate.

Dear Mister Scott Morrison,
I have no idea just who you are, but I saw a heading on a news bulletin, that you are sending out a letter to every Australian.
Please save you postage cost, and don't send me one.
It is very funny, but did you realise that you have the same name as our alleged Prime Minister? I pity you.
Your letter, I believe, will be asking us all to not forget to triple vax. I appreciate your concern, but we have already got that marked on our things to do list.
Because you see, you are showing some empathy for your fellow Australians. This is some thing our alleged Pm does not have. But other than saying this, I will leave the rest, as you more than likely know that the alleged PM has no empathy ,sympathy or thoughts for we Australians.
And the letter must be coming from someone else, because Scott Morrison, the alleged PM, just the other day told us that all Australians are sick and tired of Governments telling them what to do.
Now because that Scott Morrison, not you, has done nothing so far, so why should he be so worried about us now!!
All the best to you Mr Morrison, not the PM, for your thoughts.
Regards

I think he like every other reasonable person expected vaccines and quarantine facilities.
Yeah would have helped.

Any reasonable person expected the state premiers would build the quarantine facilities when it was obvious the federal government wouldn't...

Any reasonable person would expect someone to step up and get the job done.

Again, all politicians are useless and as bad as each other

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Leaning in to a national security scare in a hope to provoke China is really desperate stuff.

If Chinese diplomats and state media were smart, which I sometimes doubt, despite insane credentialism, they'd just respond that this is cheap electioneering and ignore it.
Labor kind of have; Penny Wong has already laid out the case it’s dangerous electioneering and Keating is keeping that narrative up from the sidelines. But Wong’s tweet today was about Dutton auditioning for the top job and it being more signs of their incompetence.

So he can't talk to women politicians now?

lol - Morrison has a woman problem.

I don't see him asking the 5 or 6 nutcase male LNP members who crossed the floor this week "what the problem was"?

he has one rule for the swinging dicks and another rule for women.

Would it be reported if he had spoken to make MPs?

Yes and he's been asked why he hasn't spoken to many of them before

Many or all?

As if twitter nuffies would report 'morrison spoke to this bloke MP today and asked him questions'

You don't think he treats women differently?

I wasn't talking about twitter nuffies either, I'm talking about in his press conferences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time and time again, Scott Morrison has shown us all who he is and what he represents. He sits atop the most misfit, inept federal government in living memory; a claque of Ayn Rand fetishists, hucksters, visionless shills, money wasting corporatists, amoral science-denying reprobates and degenerate liars, indulging in an orgy of self-interested greed and duplicity that will be read about in the history books of our generation.

Would it be reported if he had spoken to make MPs?

What about reports that Morrison has offered Bridget Archer a pair for next week? Which Bridget Archer did not accept. Any reports he has offered a pair to Christiansen, Rennick, Antic etc? or is it only women who need such protection?

Got to respect Morrison's commitment to making a political inconvenience go away (ie. rape, crossing the floor, acceptance of blind trusts, etc)

Joke of a man

Yeah would have helped.

Any reasonable person expected the state premiers would build the quarantine facilities when it was obvious the federal government wouldn't...

Any reasonable person would expect someone to step up and get the job done.

Again, all politicians are useless and as bad as each other

‘they’ll make handy refugee camps when the climate emergency really ramps up

Time and time again, Scott Morrison has shown us all who he is and what he represents. He sits atop the most misfit, inept federal government in living memory; a claque of Ayn Rand fetishists, hucksters, visionless shills, money wasting corporatists, amoral science-denying reprobates and degenerate liars, indulging in an orgy of self-interested greed and duplicity that will be read about in the history books of our generation.

The title of that article is so appropriate. The Hollow Men by T. S. Elliot.

Dear Mister Scott Morrison,
I have no idea just who you are, but I saw a heading on a news bulletin, that you are sending out a letter to every Australian.
Please save you postage cost, and don't send me one.
It is very funny, but did you realise that you have the same name as our alleged Prime Minister? I pity you.
Your letter, I believe, will be asking us all to not forget to triple vax. I appreciate your concern, but we have already got that marked on our things to do list.
Because you see, you are showing some empathy for your fellow Australians. This is some thing our alleged Pm does not have. But other than saying this, I will leave the rest, as you more than likely know that the alleged PM has no empathy ,sympathy or thoughts for we Australians.
And the letter must be coming from someone else, because Scott Morrison, the alleged PM, just the other day told us that all Australians are sick and tired of Governments telling them what to do.
Now because that Scott Morrison, not you, has done nothing so far, so why should he be so worried about us now!!
All the best to you Mr Morrison, not the PM, for your thoughts.
Regards
Think its great the Wildcats coach is sending us all a letter.

Pretty sure that was to coincide with Duttons chest beating at the press club today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As with most politicians the world over invent a conflict to scare people into voting for them. The funniest part is for poor goebbels the population are awake to that schtick. We’ve lived through children overboard & WMD’s. Geez yesterday’s man living in yesterday’s world getting left behind in the present. Poor goebbels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back