List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I must have asperger's. I often read, what I think are, two different but reasonable takes on an issue and think "fair enough ".

Then all of a sudden you are at each other's throats. Makes no sense to me
I’ve never once had a disagreement with anyone on this lovely forum tyvm

Welcome Judd McVee! Great name - and sounds like exactly what we needed.

East Fremantle, WAFL / Geraldton FC
State: Western Australia
Height: 183cm
Weight: 72kg
Date of Birth: 07/08/03

One of the smoothest operators in the draft pool, Judd McVee is the kind of player you want rebounding the ball out of defence. He handles the ball cleanly and is efficient in his use by foot, showcasing class to manoeuvre out of tight spots and keep cool in a crisis. With greater consistency and enhanced midfield craft, McVee has the tools to become a tidy player at the top level.

The 18-year-old was impressive with plenty of midfield time during his state's Under 16 National Championships campaign in 2019, but has since found a more permanent home across half-back where his pure class comes to the fore. He averaged 14.8 disposals across 12 Colts games this season and even cracked the Reserves grade, before also representing WA in the improvised Under 19 carnival.

STRENGTHS:

+ Class
+ Clean hands
+ Kicking
+ Rebounding

IMPROVEMENTS:

- Production
- Consistency

We have managed to win a premiership and basically do exactly what I wanted for us to do in the draft. Incredible.

If the contract status thread is correct, we have 42 players now. Not sure of max list sizes these days and whos on primary and rookie, and whether Moniz-Wakefiled remains on the radar

We have managed to win a premiership and basically do exactly what I wanted for us to do in the draft. Incredible.

If the contract status thread is correct, we have 42 players now. Not sure of max list sizes these days and whos on primary and rookie, and whether Moniz-Wakefiled remains on the radar

He is already confirmed as a cat B rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Judd McVee! Great name - and sounds like exactly what we needed.

East Fremantle, WAFL / Geraldton FC
State: Western Australia
Height: 183cm
Weight: 72kg
Date of Birth: 07/08/03

One of the smoothest operators in the draft pool, Judd McVee is the kind of player you want rebounding the ball out of defence. He handles the ball cleanly and is efficient in his use by foot, showcasing class to manoeuvre out of tight spots and keep cool in a crisis. With greater consistency and enhanced midfield craft, McVee has the tools to become a tidy player at the top level.

The 18-year-old was impressive with plenty of midfield time during his state's Under 16 National Championships campaign in 2019, but has since found a more permanent home across half-back where his pure class comes to the fore. He averaged 14.8 disposals across 12 Colts games this season and even cracked the Reserves grade, before also representing WA in the improvised Under 19 carnival.

STRENGTHS:

+ Class
+ Clean hands
+ Kicking
+ Rebounding

IMPROVEMENTS:

- Production
- Consistency

really weird someone like this would go undrafted. Class and Clean Hands not usually let thru to the keeper. I wonder what his issue is? Genuinely soft?

43 players now. We can have one more category B rookie but that's it, right?

"Primary lists must have between 36 and 38 players. Category A rookies are capped at 4-6, up to a total of 42 players on a list including primary-listed players. Each club can also have two Category B rookies."

14.8 touches a game isn't a lot for someone playing off half back, maybe he isn't fit enough? Might just be like Hunt and struggles to actually find the ball.
i think he's only new to defence so he maybe still learning the role.
we seem to have a good connection at East Freo lately (probably SW), so hopefully he's spotted one in the rough here.

I genuinely love that TK felt the need to clarify that it was him that told someone to get f’ed, and not the other way around.
Miss you mate!
In this world you’re one of two things - the ****ed or the *er. It’s always of the utmost that people know which.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back