List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, thought you might like to have this resource on your board (scuse the intrusion!) – mods might like to sticky it so it's visible at the top of the thread

"St Kilda’s 2021 playing list will now feature a club-record eight Indigenous players: Bradley Hill, Paddy Ryder, Jade Gresham, Ben Long and draftees Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, Marcus Windhager, Jack Peris and Josiah Kyle"

this is awesome!

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
"St Kilda’s 2021 playing list will now feature a club-record eight Indigenous players: Bradley Hill, Paddy Ryder, Jade Gresham, Ben Long and draftees Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, Marcus Windhager, Jack Peris and Josiah Kyle"

Isn’t Membrey indigenous? I had an argument with my sisters friend at the footy a couple of years back about our lack of indigenous players and I may need to offer an apology

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you think our mids are good enough to win a flag that's fine , i don't
I doubt anyone here thinks that.

We ideally need one more genuine “A-grader”, to go with Steele in there. After that I believe we have ample quality and quantity and variety of types to support them, for the time being. All things being equal.

If we do happen to land Bing next year that ought to make it easier to land such a type from another club. The idea of playing alongside Steele and kicking it to a pair of Kings (and a Sharman!) would be incredibly appealing, I imagine.

If we don’t land Bing, we’ll presumably have a big pile of coin to throw at any available gun mids until we land one. The likelihood of which will largely depend on how well we’re travelling, and projecting to go, at the time.

SaintJunior

All Australian
Mar 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Our list can be made up of a senior list of no less than 36 and no more than 38. With a cat a rookie list of no more than 6 or no less than 4.

So basically 42 players between senior and rookie list plus 2 cat b rookies.

We have 36 senior list 4 cat a rookies plus 2 cat b.

So we have two spots available.

can coach

Team Captain
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
happy with the draft … but do feel a bit nervous about over looking local lads Sinn and Hobbs. Also NWM looks very outside type but happy to be proven wrong.
NGA and cat B boys are a bonus .
Oscar Adam’s looks a genuine Key back size that can take the monster forward hopefully in time.
We have covered most areas on the ground if you include Sharman and Heath from mid season draft.

Isn’t Membrey indigenous? I had an argument with my sisters friend at the footy a couple of years back about our lack of indigenous players and I may need to offer an apology
Membrey lol, about as indigenous as Cameron Ling

prophetic1

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
b
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looks like a 17 year old Owens.
Do you think anyone in the near future will debut as young as Robert HARVEY did in 1988...

16-year-old. Robert Harvey in 1988.
Rob Harvey aged 16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back