Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we make of Mitch Georgiades using his off season to play indoor soccer with his mates in Perth? Probably not as high risk as wake boarding but I've known people who have broken legs and ankles playing indoor soccer, you wouldn't want to have to explain that one to Chris Davies over the phone ...

What do we make of Mitch Georgiades using his off season to play indoor soccer with his mates in Perth? Probably not as high risk as wake boarding but I've known people who have broken legs and ankles playing indoor soccer, you wouldn't want to have to explain that one to Chris Davies over the phone ...
Played indoor sports against Newton and Young while they were on our list. I don't think they mind social sports.

Doesn't dicko drag race?

I like it

Soccer requires body work, positioning, thought and structure. Indoor Soccer requires both an attacking and defensive mindset.

All wonderful qualities of the modern footballer and worth the risk. That said I'd rather he stay in Adelaide and get a girl knocked up, buy a house in Adelaide and aim to have Adelaide Oval renamed after him. I'd hate to see him in blue and gold.

I’m totally in favor of soccer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's try to get Labor to "double it" if they get in.
Then we can get all the bells and whistles.

So when Albo leads his party to victory, we get...... oh no!!! Wait on.
Albo????? o_O:rolleyes::(
FMD. What was I thinking? I'm delerious.
Slap me before it's too late.

Bill or Tania/Kristina will replace him before the election if the polls focus groups deem it necessary - does that thought cheer you up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back