Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - broken jaw in VFL, will miss a month

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thank you for calling Miller Bergman Forensic Accounting Services, this is Tonya speaking. How may I direct your call

It’s glorious.

Started his career at Korda Mentha, now out on his own. Good on him.

If he’s good, like an absolute gun distributor off HB, and can replace Hall in a few years, I’m happy to roll with Kaiser, Adolph.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thank you for calling Miller Bergman Forensic Accounting Services, this is Tonya speaking. How may I direct your call

1637990259030.png

As a Spurs and North supporter you’re more than welcome over. Nothing better than a galatobouriko to pick me up after my sport teams let me down

Loukoumades are my go to, after a Roos or Liverpool loss

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pretty good overhead, long lanky style. Reminds me a little of Nick Hayes.

His draft profile is not too dissimilar to Pat Walkers last year.

He’ll be a slow burn but plenty to work with there.
I (Along with Mrs H) can only dream of being long and lanky ..... Nick Haynes on the other hand

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep 👍 should be ready to line up on Dusty by first round 👏😂

I don’t mind your posting, we’ve had some good run-ins which I’ve enjoyed.

But let’s wait for him to spud it up in the blue and white before WE (and it is WE in this instance because he’s one of US) cast our eagle eye of him and classify him as something.

Mahony grew on me this year, this kids kicking look a lot like whitfield, with our midfield, we need blokes in the back 7 who can kick and be clean and make good decisions - what I saw is precisely that within his highlights.

You are spot on with us not extracting full toll on our position, ie overpaying for CCJ and Common/Tax-Time, but * it, Jason, Goater and Common, in particular look AMAZE so, the moment he looks remotely fraudulent, we can get bags and celebrate but until now, he’s an 18 year olds diehard North supporter, living the absolute dream who didn’t even get to experience the 90s and still loves us.

Deserves a ******* medal if you ask me.

Remember Sam Wright?

He's back, in Miller Bergman form.

PS: Really respect what Rookie Me do but this is one of their worst player profiles. Composure is one of his best qualities and agility is certainly not a strength. Footskills would be top 5 in this draft. Not athletically a standout in any area but has a really good footy brain. Honestly can't think of a better comparison than Sammy Wright in terms of helping non-junior footy watchers understand what sort of player he is.

He put in some really nice performances this year despite being being extremely skinny.

Thanks Souup ,
Strangely the fact sheet attached at the top lists composure as an are needing improvement.

I’ve several commentators says the same as you so I wonder if this has improved this year or just a mistake on the sheet

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don’t mind your posting, we’ve had some good run-ins which I’ve enjoyed.

But let’s wait for him to spud it up in the blue and white before WE (and it is WE in this instance because he’s one of US) cast our eagle eye of him and classify him as something.

Mahony grew on me this year, this kids kicking look a lot like whitfield, with our midfield, we need blokes in the back 7 who can kick and be clean and make good decisions - what I saw is precisely that within his highlights.

You are spot on with us not extracting full toll on our position, ie overpaying for CCJ and Common/Tax-Time, but fu** it, Jason, Goater and Common, in particular look AMAZE so, the moment he looks remotely fraudulent, we can get bags and celebrate but until now, he’s an 18 year olds diehard North supporter, living the absolute dream who didn’t even get to experience the 90s and still loves us.

Deserves a ******* medal if you ask me.
Yep well said …. I will take that 👍
I’ve been made to shut up twice in 2 days with different return fire posts but all good , that is what’s its all about the banter & good times on BF
Bring season 2022 I say ! 💪

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You are spot on with us not extracting full toll on our position, ie overpaying for CCJ and Common/Tax-Time, but fu** it, Jason, Goater and Common, in particular look AMAZE so, the moment he looks remotely fraudulent, we can get bags and celebrate but until now, he’s an 18 year olds diehard North supporter, living the absolute dream who didn’t even get to experience the 90s and still loves us.

Melbourne overpaid for Lever, overpaid for Pickett, and some might even think pick 6 for May and steak knives is overs.

Not sure any Dees fans are upset about that right now.

Nutjob

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Melbourne overpaid for Lever, overpaid for Pickett, and some might even think pick 6 for May and steak knives is overs.

Not sure any Dees fans are upset about that right now.

You seriously think they overpaid for Pickett? The kid is going to be an absolute superstar.

They didn’t pay overs for May either. He is the best FB in the comp.

You seriously think they overpaid for Pickett? The kid is going to be an absolute superstar.

They didn’t pay overs for May either. He is the best FB in the comp.

That’s the entire point isn’t it? One person says they overpaid, one says they didn’t , nobody has all the information and real value is way more complex than 1+1= 2.

Melbournes picks , ours with CCJ or drafts.

They are moot when it comes toright or wrong - just opinions on a fleeting moment that a premiership cup makes disappear.

Back