Player Watch Zac Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked a lot shaper, after he came back into the side ... covered the ground better than the first part of the season, where he looked to be laboring

Was he not fit enough, or carrying a couple of extra kg's ? ......did look slimmer after his return, but maybe an optical illusion on my behalf
Might have been carrying injury and then lost confidence but not sure

sometimes tri ones are happening we don’t know about eg Hately and his groins

It's ok, we have his spiritual successor in Soligo: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/welcome-2021-pick-36-jake-soligo.1293454/page-2#post-73021103

On a more serious note, I'm pretty excited about Zac Taylor. Have to wonder why he dropped after being quite highly rated, and hope he wants to make a point against the other clubs that overlooked him.
Im not sure that making a point against other clubs is a key motivator

The key motivator needs to be making a point within your clubs four walls, needs to be motivated by our jumper

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think this lad is going to bring some mongrel and about time. We have been too nice for far too long on and off field.
I think we already have a few if these types

Ned plays on the edge and flies the flag, Berry is often quickly in to defend a team mate, Butts is another who is quickly 2nd, or 3rd man in....

Pedlar looks a player that will do the same

And we can't forget the FOG

Ned plays on the edge and flies the flag, Berry is often quickly in to defend a team mate, Butts is another who is quickly 2nd, or 3rd man in....

Time to see more of it in 2022.

People are talking about 180cm players like they’re Caleb Daniel. Perfect midfielder height.

I've noticed when he kicks, he seems to lift the ball a bit higher before he drops it onto his boot. Doesn't seem to effect his accuracy at all though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats going on with this bloke? Has he been injured? Only played 2 games? Was he any good?
He's been injured. Yes he has. He's been injured. Yeah, he used it well

Ned usually plays on the edge by tackling high, giving away a free kick, resulting in the ball being easily cleared from our forward 50.

Hopefully the others mentioned are smarter and more calculated hard nuts than Ned.

I wonder how long we get before he gets a gig on the HFF.

He looked a reasonable talent in the few minutes insaw him play.
He should be playing midfield once he comes in. I would bring him in for Hately later in the year. He can play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back