News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

These are the 2021 Guernseys, the KFC logos are heat pressed over the CGU logos. The 2022 Guernseys won’t be heat pressed
It's Nike, I wouldn't be so confident haha

Oooft

Well this backfired. Lol
I had one of their Aquos range TVs for something like 10 years, never skipped a beat and was an awesome TV. Sad that they moved away from TVs and don't think they even attempted to enter our market in mobile handsets (they make some pretty cool ones too).

Actually I ws wrong, they still make sharp TVs (i.e. https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/sharp-60-inches-4k-uhd-android-smart-tv-4t-c60ck1x) but I am pretty sure these are actually made by Hisense or TCL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes me a bit nostalgic to think of the tv brands that were around growing up. It's all Samsung's and LG's now. Can't remember the last time I saw a genuine Panaphonic.

Yeah that is a brand that has just disappeared in recent years, it is really sad. Though I swear I saw a Sorny the other day.

That port polo isn't going to be kind to Ken

Those Pies jumpers look heatpressed to me
The least Macron could do given Ken hasn't been kind to my blood pressure and my sanity.

Have a Coke Zero
I had one today and was deeply annoyed that I associate that drink with such an incompetent and tactically inept overrated overpaid spud :sadv1:

I had one today and was deeply annoyed that I associate that drink with such an incompetent and tactically inept overrated overpaid spud :sadv1:
If we don't make an effort next year for Ebert's sake I am officially done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back