A-League Men Round 2 - Will Paramount Get It Right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I thought it would have been double the amount of pages at least but didnt check

Anecdotally, theres alot less interest now than previous years with people i know. Thats probably due to aufc rather than the league itself. Hard to support a club whos owners have no care other than playing youth solely to sell on...
Hate to say it, but the club has always been the same.

I know I'm not watching as much A-League football as a neutral, I'm only tuning in for Nix matches and that's it - if it was easily accessible on my TVs (new Hisense and old Samsung) then I'd make more of an effort 🤷‍♂️

I'd it even available as a native app on any brand of TV? I've got a 2021 model Samsung Q60 and it's not on there. Recently bought an LG C1 for my vidya gaems and don't think I saw it on there either. I actually had to go buy a Chromecast with Google TV thingy because it was poop casting from my phone to TV. I think the only other option is Apple TV. Pretty poor access IMO. On top of Foxtel I've also got Netflix, Curiosity Stream, Stan and Prime Video which are all native apps and never had to go jump through extra hoops to access them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back