Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Most definitely and I'm 100% Harriet will find the answers for William and his loved one's.

Harriet was also the coroner for the Braxton Slager case who was in foster care.

Just read the article about Braxton - I am absolutely appalled !! This system definitely needs a huge overhaul! :'(

Have the detectives looked underneath the house in Kendall? This area looks rather creepy to me...

Photo attached.

Attachments

• 307A6117-02D5-4F52-AEB3-51B4200248B8.jpeg
    307A6117-02D5-4F52-AEB3-51B4200248B8.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 114
Can anyone else see people in the windows?

From the deck on WT last known morning alive.
I could'nt see them at first, then I looked at my screen from a different angle. They look like terrifying Freddie Krueger style halloween masks to me. Surely, the cops have looked at and analysed these images, and asked the foster parents to explain these images, and who was wearing these masks, and why.

Last edited:
They look like terrifying Freddie Krueger style halloween masks to me. Surely, the cops have looked at and analysed these images, and asked the foster parents to explain these images, and who was wearing these masks.

Looked like masked people to me too on my big screen.

If the game being played was mummy monster, mummy wearing a scary mask might have been part of the gameplay.

All one big red herring in this case, I suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the new Target Christmas TV ad yesterday.

Features a little boy running around the house in a very similar Spiderman costume.

Maybe it's just because I've been following the case... but think they've probably put their foot in it a little with that.
Oh that’s pretty off. I haven’t seen the ad.

Looked like masked people to me too on my big screen.

If the game being played was mummy monster, mummy wearing a scary mask might have been part of the gameplay.

All one big red herring in this case, I suspect.
I’ve been told the coroner is having them analysed so hopefully if there’s something there it will be found.

Very creepy photos though.

I could'nt see them at first, then I looked at my screen from a different angle. They look like terrifying Freddie Krueger style halloween masks to me. Surely, the cops have looked at and analysed these images, and asked the foster parents to explain these images, and who was wearing these masks, and why.
Thats pretty much what i saw when i looked closely. I cant work out why they are there??

I know right? I think something awful has happened to WT and something awful happened to him in that house in Kendall. We’ve been fed a complete cover story by the FPs. They’ve really done the public over.
The eyes do find things that are not there! And images do funny things but... weird we all see.

Have the detectives looked underneath the house in Kendall? This area looks rather creepy to me...

Photo attached.
Oh wow... haven’t seen that before... I’m sure they would of? But I’m not sure of anything anymore...

If he'd been missing just 5 - 15 minutes she might not have been too concerned yet which may explain why she's wasn't over the top in panic, although she was concerned enough to call the police.

"How long has he been missing?"

"I... well... I think, well, we've been looking for him for about 15 or 20 minutes but... I thought it could be 5, it could be longer..."

However, doesn't initially say how long he's been missing or how long since they last heard him, only how long they've been looking.

Operator presses the point slightly, "So he's been missing since about 10.30?"

Yeah I'd say so".
Then there's this from the inquest...

The foster mum's (pictured) emotional testimony came as she claimed to have witnessed a mystery man with 'sandy-reddy' coloured hair driving up the street in a green sedan before William vanished

'I said, I don't know, I don't know whose car it is.'

The mum today recalled that the car entered a neighbour's driveway, reversed out and drove back down Benaroon Drive, a bushy street in a quiet north coast village.

The foster mother recalled locking eyes with the man behind the wheel of the 'old' vehicle after her husband left the home for a work call about 9am.

'He's a big man,' she said of the driver.

'He was late 50s, old - you see men who've been in the sun for a long time, they have that old weathered look. It was that.

'I say a big man because he was sitting back from the steering wheel.'

The foster mother described the moment the pair looked at each other as 'fleeting'.

'It was just, you know when you look at somebody, there's that second challenge.

'What are you looking at me for, sort of look? Why are you watching me — I'm watching you. That sort of interaction'.

William Tyrrell was three years old when he vanished from his foster grandmother's garden +10
William Tyrrell was three years old when he vanished from his foster grandmother's garden

The mum (pictured) told the inquest that William's sister was riding her bike at the front of the property at Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she pointed and said: 'Mummy, who's that car? +10
The mum (pictured) told the inquest that William's sister was riding her bike at the front of the property at Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast, when she pointed and said: 'Mummy, who's that car?

She said the windows weren't tinted so she could see 'straight through'.

The mother said she had attempted to reconstruct the moment with police.

'When I saw that car, I had a pretty intense reaction to the car,' she said, voice quaking.

Going over old ground I know. So she had that intense reaction to the car and had a clear picture of the driver in her mind but said definitively no in her initial phone call when asked if she saw anyone suspicious in the area. She said she was out there with her daughter and mother and her daughter even asked her who it was.

Is it possible they handed him off to someone and he wasn't murdered?

Then there's this from the inquest...

Going over old ground I know. So she had that intense reaction to the car and had a clear picture of the driver in her mind but said definitively no in her initial phone call when asked if she saw anyone suspicious in the area. She said she was out there with her daughter and mother and her daughter even asked her who it was.

Is it possible they handed him off to someone and he wasn't murdered?

Interesting theory. … could explain the impromptu trip to Kendall. FPs Organised someone to “take” William

They didn’t look at FGM car before so let’s not assume they’ve done the basic sh*t they’re supposed to have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back