Training 2022 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep every right, but to call me a liar and infer I just made up BS was the thing I was referring to.

And you are right every rumour should be questioned, that why this place exists. I passed on what I heard, believe it or not, question it and challenge it, but to call me a liar and say I was making stuff up is just garbage. As for PM's you are just jealous that you aren't a part of the BF Masonic group of elders ;)
Yeah your right , i dont sleep at nights because I'm Girl_Guides_5100px_300dpi-15.jpg too upset at not being in the PM Group , i can just see you all going away for bonding camps together

that's the most I've ever seen of Allison I reckon

Hunters arms defy all training efforts. Highmore is a pretty boy, looks like a modern day Andrew Thompson.

He reminds me of Matty Lappin

Lappin had the mullet at Carlton so definitely has a similar vibe. Lappin was a hillbilly too. Back in the day my best mate went to uni with a guy that knew Lappin from growing up together. He was from some shithole town that thought that all Chiltern people were inbred knuckle draggers....and he was pretty close to that himself.

Lappin had the mullet at Carlton so definitely has a similar vibe. Lappin was a hillbilly too. Back in the day my best mate went to uni with a guy that knew Lappin from growing up together. He was from some shithole town that thought that all Chiltern people were inbred knuckle draggers....and he was pretty close to that himself.
Yeah it's the rat look that does it for me. Skinny with what looks like bucked teeth and the mullet doesn't help. Could easily picture him in the long sleeve jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have Instagram/Facebook, check out the clubs story - heaps of footage of pre-season training.

The new draftees are up and running!

Love how much they put up - really hoping that we get to see a lot this pre-season becomes sometimes it feels like the club doesn’t post that much content.

Last edited:

If you have Instagram/Facebook, check out the clubs story - heaps of footage of pre-season training.

Love how much they put up - really hoping that we get to see a lot this pre-season becomes sometimes it feels like the club doesn’t post that much content.
who the hell is the giant? 3rd player from the left line

last pre-season i was genuinely excited to see what Dmac could do. i felt he was right on the cusp of really bashing the door down.

i think there were some green shoots coming through last year, some early signs of a career turn around:
- Long had some moments forward that looked very impressive. if he can get some consistency he could be a real player,
- Battle had moments where he looked like he was going to clunk everything coming his way, but it never came on. he looked dangerously close to ripping it apart,
- Byrnes is a bit different to the before mentioned players. he seems to just be improving every single game he goes out there. if he continues that trajectory he could be the next Jack Steven.

but one i think could really have a HUGE pre-season and surprise people, Matty Allison. i'm not saying i think he will come in and dominate but i think he could have a very good VFL season and get his debut and show some signs. i think he might have the hunger and athleticism needed to make it. he could be a point of difference longer term.

its going to be exciting to see what this off-season can do.

what a chase down maxxxy on matty allison (i know i just pumped him up in the post before). two great things here... maxy working that hard in pre-season really hunting the play. matty allison prepared to take the play on, even if it didnt come off, you'd expect connolly to really get on his bike for that (or even atleast tell him he's gotta dish it off), so it's good to see him prepared to step in. he looks bigger and stronger too. maxy same deal!!!

what a chase down maxxxy on matty allison (i know i just pumped him up in the post before). two great things here... maxy working that hard in pre-season really hunting the play. matty allison prepared to take the play on, even if it didnt come off, you'd expect connolly to really get on his bike for that (or even atleast tell him he's gotta dish it off), so it's good to see him prepared to step in. he looks bigger and stronger too. maxy same deal!!!

That's why you take them on and test your limits at training. Matty levelled up there

I couldn't find the stuff on facebook. do i have to join Instagram to view it Minga ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back