Player Watch Welcome to Richmond Pick 29 - Sam Banks

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going early and calling dibs on Banks. I reckon he's gonna tear it up in the Magoo's whilst putting on some size and I reckon by year 3/4 will be considered in the elite category.
Has the vibe of one of those players who in 5 years time people will scratch their heads and say how did he slide so far in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only worry for me is that a Tasmanian side will be entering the competition by then and he will be a flight risk
One of those situations that if it did happen although would be tough as a tigs fan would ultimately understand because it would be great for the game
As long as we got some compensation for him leaving us I wouldn’t begrudge someone for that type of move

I'm going early and calling dibs on Banks. I reckon he's gonna tear it up in the Magoo's whilst putting on some size and I reckon by year 3/4 will be considered in the elite category.

I claim some form of ownership. He sounds like a genuine quality person and player. I have very high hopes that we'll have a genuine top end mid

Iirc he was going well before breaking his wrist
I was looking like getting drafted as a young fella before a similar injury wiped me out. I often think back to what could have been if only my parents hadn't uninstalled Net Nanny.

I was looking like getting drafted as a young fella before a similar injury wiped me out. I often think back to what could have been if only my parents hadn't uninstalled Net Nanny.
Fair chance you would've been drafted by Carlton.

Might be dreaming but I see Sam Banks as a Bob Murphy and to a lesser degree a Leon Cameron type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back