Toast Welcome to Fremantle Neil Erasmus (pick 10 2021 AFL Draft)

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
yet wasn’t it Erasmus who was one of the best in the under 18s vs. Geelong VFL team.
One game that was an exhibition game.. I think he will be fantastic for what its worth and I have no problems if he plays early on in the slightest.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pretty rough to be referred to as draft poo...

601533D3-3EB0-47FA-B51A-A537FAB28CA6.png

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
Here we go again. How long until we start seeing the suggestions he can go into the ruck?
hold up. lets confirm if he is as tall as mundy or johnson.

if he is at 192cm or 193cm. what happens if he grows another 2 cm. then he would be the same size a treacy.

DMan 11

Premiership Player
Apr 3, 2012
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Putting the overhead marking skills aside - there’s something about his highlights that reminds me of Simon Black.
The posture, running gait, elbow bend when handballing and the seeming slow but never caught pace he displays.
God I hope it pans out this way !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Putting the overhead marking skills aside - there’s something about his highlights that reminds me of Simon Black.
The posture, running gait, elbow bend when handballing and the seeming slow but never caught pace he displays.

That is who I thought of when I saw him move. Kicking may not be as good yet but he still hasn’t turned 18 and will improve with confidence and poise

Purpleheart_56

Team Captain
May 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle

I think so ,too...

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
hold up. lets confirm if he is as tall as mundy or johnson.

if he is at 192cm or 193cm. what happens if he grows another 2 cm. then he would be the same size a treacy.
Erasmus's official height changed from 188cm at the end of the season in draft profiles to 190cm when heights were listed at the time of drafting. He was one of the youngest players drafted with a December birthday so he could very well still be growing . Either way getting two draftees who play midfield that are listed at 190cm and a 192cm means we have recruited two players who would appear to compliment Brayshaw and Serong in the centre square.

Back