Player Watch Pick #56 (2021) - Dante Visentini

Remove this Banner Ad

True, I suppose just him being overlooked by everyone, and taken by us on the 40's, to me he fits that bracket. But you are right, its subjective.
He was affected by Richmond only playing 1 ruck after they were forced to when Maric and Soldo were injured then had poor form and they won the flag. The fad became don't draft rucks, Richmond don't need them so we don't need them either.

He was affected by Richmond only playing 1 ruck after they were forced to when Maric and Soldo were injured then had poor form and they won the flag. The fad became don't draft rucks, Richmond don't need them so we don't need them either.
All to our gain :thumbsu:. I reckon that was a genuine I-cant-believe-he-fell-so-far pick!

Josh Sinn loves him (see REH post above), and reckons he is "scary" good. He is still quite skinny, so I am sure they will have him on a weight-gaining program over the preseason.Will be fun watching his progress over the next few years. Our recruiters have done real well in picking these sleeper rucks over the last few years, in Ladhams, Hayes, and now hopefully Dante. The only miss was Frampton, who is yet still one of my favourites!
I can remember Ollie raving about Frampton one preseason it's best not to get carried away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dantes Inferno, tells the story of Dante being guided through hell by Virgil.

Above the gates of hell is the inscription "abandon all hope ye who enters here" the symbolism cant be ignored, nobody at Port called Virgil is there?
The joke is out there at least since 2018:

5AA66E09-AC02-448A-8319-192ACED3A528.jpeg

I might be outing myself as an even bigger nerd than previously suspected here, but Dante is the chapter master of the Blood Angels chapter of Space Marines in Warhammer 40000, known for their bloodthirst, so i'm running with the Blood Angel.

Strikes me more as a Worldeater, lad plays like he has the butchers nails 😂

It was mainly the hair, but a few of those marks and ground level skills reminded me of Stephen Kernahan.

That's purely a visual comparison, not a comment on his ceiling.

Thought the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back