Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
You've asked for political and COVID discussion to come back.

Well guess what...... The mods have heard you loud and clear so we're bringing it back, but it's returning with a slight twist

Rather than applying the same moderating standard, we've decided to relax the rules in this thread by turning it into a Bay 13 style banter thread.

Essentially Bay 13 rules will apply to the thread, so go your hardest (just please try to be somewhat respectful to each other).

Last edited:

fortunatecrow

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
You've asked for political and COVID discussion to come back.

Well guess what...... The mods have heard you loud and clear so we're bringing it back, but it's returning with a slight twist

Essentially Bay 13 rules will apply to the thread, so go your hardest (just please try to be somewhat respectful to each other).

Good work!

ltdamn

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Seahawks, Mariners, Celtic
Not sure Bay13 is the right tone for a topic that people have such strong emotional reactions towards.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Not sure Bay13 is the right tone for a topic that people have such strong emotional reactions towards.

It's more a reflection of the relaxing on the rules rather than making it out to be a joke.

We've tried to keep it serious and on point in the past, but it's failed so we're giving the board a sandbox with relaxed moderating rules for all political and COVID discussion.

People can take the thread in whatever direction they like.

It's more a reflection of the relaxing on the rules rather than making it out to be a joke.

We've tried to keep it serious and on point in the past, but it's failed so we're giving the board a sandbox with relaxed moderating rules for all political and COVID discussion.

People can take the thread in whatever direction they like.
Seems reasonable, so long a posters keep the personal BS out of it.

I think the one thing the Adelaide board does well is not hold grudges.

I’ve never used the ignore button. Not even once. Never even reported a post.

Likewise I cannot believe the number of posters who don’t have me on ignore.
Same.

I choose to ignore reading your posts rather than block if you become too painful. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back