NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is why i whole heartedly disagree with going for it on 4th downs. Couldve easily won the game if they kicked the FG.

Would be intersting to see which coaches would have condifence in the 2nd kicker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

such a lionhearted 97 yard drive from Wilson to give them a chance.

I really hate penalties like that one on the onside kick recovery, should only be called if the player affects the play in question and he wasn't anywhere near it.

Seattle are sinking quickly and what are the odds of Carrol and Wilson both being there Week 1 next season??

Their OL is atrocious.

One will definitely be gone, if I was Seattle id be trading Wilson before he drives his trade value completely into the ground.

such a lionhearted 97 yard drive from Wilson to give them a chance.

I really hate penalties like that one on the onside kick recovery, should only be called if the player affects the play in question and he wasn't anywhere near it.

Not for me. Don’t do it in the first place. Of all things number 1 rule should be “don’t you dare give a penalty away on this onside kick”. Just a bone dead play and deserves to lose. Mind you ply well for 2 drives all game you should have been flogged more. 2 average sides

Willing to trade CMac for a fifth round pick if anyone wants to take the contract.

He should honestly start thinking about becoming a full time slot receiver. He'd be a beast and have a better chance of staying healthy.
He could be the next Debo Samuel, learning how to run as a wide out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back