No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but has he ever been back to the club? I have seen Bfootage of Brandon Ellis party with our guys after a flag...Rance?
fu** Rance. Great footballer. sh*t bloke.
fu**
Rance.
campaigner.

pray for whatever Alex. You are a cheat, the worst kind. No wonder the Druggos will take you?

Best thing to do is getr ri9d of f***ers like
Rance.,
Premiership(s) reunion.

You gonna turn on Bashar now?

Maybe time to pull your head in mate.

1638180693734.png

yeah ok. We’ve all had bad days. Lay off.
Mate, I like many here suffered 37 years of condescension, patronisation and just plain humiliation at the hands of the oppo supporters and the footy media. At any point during the last three decades of that time I would've traded the whole of Punt Road for just a whiff of a flag. Finally, from seemingly nowhere, we have a golden generation footballers come along in the yellow and black, including the best Tiger backman in my lifetime bar none, and as a group they deliver for us all. Big time.

And now I have to read that rubbish? On our board too? And it's not just Rancey, it's George, Dan Rioli and now even Lynch. Macca's copped it too at times. Legends of our club, and eleven premierships between the five of them in the yellow and black mind you. Who's next to be degraded, a battle-weary Cotch with a half-broken body in his final year of his contract/career who cops that sort of nonsense? Jack? Dusty when his contract draws to a close and we hear word he's being courted?

That s**t needs to be put in it's place, bad day or not.

Mate, I like many here suffered 37 years of condescension, patronisation and just plain humiliation at the hands of the oppo supporters and the footy media. At any point during the last three decades of that time I would've traded the whole of Punt Road for just a whiff of a flag. Finally, from seemingly nowhere, we have a golden generation footballers come along in the yellow and black, including the best Tiger backman in my lifetime bar none, and as a group they deliver for us all. Big time.

And now I have to read that rubbish? On our board too? And it's not just Rancey, it's George, Dan Rioli and now even Lynch. Macca's copped it too at times. Legends of our club, and eleven premierships between the five of them in the yellow and black mind you. Who's next to be degraded, a battle-weary Cotch with a half-broken body in his final year of his contract/career who cops that sort of nonsense? Jack? Dusty when his contract draws to a close and we hear word he's being courted?

He also posted it at least a week or two ago. Probably a good time for you to move on.

just move on mate.

Premiership(s) reunion.

You gonna turn on Bashar now?

Maybe time to pull your head in mate.

View attachment 1289550
Players move on..some fans don't. I'm too old to be devo'd about losing Rance. But I remember the huge disappointment of one of my faves, Billy Barrot moving to StKilda. Forgiveness comes over time
Gibcus seems like a very good Rancian KPD. Let Gibcus be your next love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, will do. I've said what I wanted to say about the matter.

Nah * it, well done on calling this out! It’s not just a week ago it’s been an undercurrent against Rance for over 2 seasons especially since he started working for Essendon.

And it’s all been based on people putting 2+2 together and getting 5. He isn’t being rookied by Essendon and he hasnt walked away from his mates at the tigers. It’s all been pure speculation bullshit with zero facts.

Nah fu** it, well done on calling this out! It’s not just a week ago it’s been an undercurrent against Rance for over 2 seasons especially since he started working for Essendon.

And it’s all been based on people putting 2+2 together and getting 5. He isn’t being rookied by Essendon and he hasnt walked away from his mates at the tigers. It’s all been pure speculation bullshit with zero facts.
Calcium Man is an Alex Rance alt account confirmed

Players move on..some fans don't. I'm too old to be devo'd about losing Rance. But I remember the huge disappointment of one of my faves, Billy Barrot moving to StKilda. Forgiveness comes over time
Gibcus seems like a very good Rancian KPD. Let Gibcus be your next love.
me too,too old and suffered enuff to be upset with Rancey..,going to games in 84'-'85 minus cloke n raines was soul destroying stuff,not so much Woody cos he was older,but the MCG was never the same experience knowing those 2 were now playing for a shiit club like colonwood whilst sitting there masking its affect on me as a fan,i swear the darkness n gloom that hovered over the G when we played from '83-'91 was gothic,somebody'd put a hex on us big time for past wrong doings im sure of it.

legend has it that midfielder Barrot kicked all 8 of his goals after being swung fwd in the 2nd half to help propel a so-so at the time Richmond into the final 4
with this toppling of ladder leader and flag favorite Carltoon with only one H&A game remaining in season 1969.. the rest is history :pointup: :pointup:
Speaking with a friend who attended this match it was more like 6 goals in the 2nd half and 2 in the 2nd qtr after being moved FWD mid 2nd

the MCG was never the same experience knowing those 2 were now playing for a shiit club like colonwood whilst sitting there masking its affect on me as a fan,i swear the darkness n gloom that hovered over the G when we played from '83-'91 was gothic,somebody'd put a hex on us big time for past wrong doings im sure of it.
I felt exactly the same.

Still do when it comes to that particular period in our history. I even trace it back a couple of years earlier when the club in it's infinite insanity sacked Tony Jewell just one season after winning the flag.

legend has it that midfielder Barrot kicked all 8 of his goals after being swung fwd in the 2nd half to help propel a so-so at the time Richmond into the final 4
with this toppling of ladder leader and flag favorite Carltoon with only one H&A game remaining in season 1969.. the rest is history :pointup: :pointup:
Speaking with a friend who attended this match it was more like 6 goals in the 2nd half and 2 in the 2nd qtr after being moved FWD mid 2nd

The best thing about that is it was at Princes Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back