Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely. I’m loving how we’re doing it by committee at the moment. Different guys are stepping up each night. If we can split the set between the Knicks and Nets I’ll be happy.

As much as I would love to go into the Warriors game with the franchise record on the table, I agree. A split of these two would be great.

I am also actually looking forward to having the Warriors 3 times in December, will really show us where we sit.

If anyone is interested, we have an Aussie Suns Fans Pod running on a weekly basis (Generally published Tuesday mornings).

It's a bit of fun and some great Aussie fans speaking s**t about the Suns and the NBA in general.

Give it a listen and let us know what you think. (Can be found on Spotify also on YouTube under Aussie Suns Fans Podcast)

As much as I would love to go into the Warriors game with the franchise record on the table, I agree. A split of these two would be great.

I am also actually looking forward to having the Warriors 3 times in December, will really show us where we sit.
One of those is the second half of a B2B, so a real test.

If anyone is interested, we have an Aussie Suns Fans Pod running on a weekly basis (Generally published Tuesday mornings).

It's a bit of fun and some great Aussie fans speaking sh*t about the Suns and the NBA in general.

Give it a listen and let us know what you think. (Can be found on Spotify also on YouTube under Aussie Suns Fans Podcast)

Ah yes, I got a follow on Twitter from you guys and also just joined the FB group! Will definitely give it a listen.

One of those is the second half of a B2B, so a real test.

Ah yes, I got a follow on Twitter from you guys and also just joined the FB group! Will definitely give it a listen.

Yep, the Nets game will be a tough one, KD and Harden have a habit of getting hold of us, including the comeback last season where Harden went nuts.

Yep, the Nets game will be a tough one, KD and Harden have a habit of getting hold of us, including the comeback last season where Harden went nuts.
I meant one of the Warriors games is the second on a B2B

What a defensive effort that was. Great to see this team show will and determination to grind it out after Booker went down. Hopefully no letdown against Detroit on Thursday. Record at stake!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a defensive effort that was. Great to see this team show will and determination to grind it out after Booker went down. Hopefully no letdown against Detroit on Thursday. Record at stake!

I'm actually pumped that a few others will really get the chance to shine with Book resting for a couple of weeks. DA stood up big time in that Warriors game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back