News New Irish Recruit - Oisin Mullin...2022 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t even know who this recruit is, I don’t even know if he’ll be any good. But I feel a pang of disappointment now that we were going to get him and no long appear to be doing so. 🤣🤣

He missed a lot of the season with an achilles tendon injury then had a quad injury in August so I wonder if there are concerns in that regard.
Or maybe we're all speculating for nothing.
It's all a bit vague, but that particular journalist is usually pretty reliable to be fair to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the street in Mayo is that he’s not going, that Geelong pulled the plug!

You can't pull the plug on a contract though?
Or if he didn't sign, why bother announcing it?

Something must have happened off-field. You don’t announce the signing of a bloke then decide two weeks later that he’s actually not worth your time.

Particularly the GFC who do try to portray professionalism when it comes to contracts and trading etc

You can't pull the plug on a contract though?
Or if he didn't sign, why bother announcing it?

Something must have happened off-field. You don’t announce the signing of a bloke then decide two weeks later that he’s actually not worth your time.

Particularly the GFC who do try to portray professionalism when it comes to contracts and trading etc

Wells spoke on K rock a couple of days ago and mentioned Oisin is coming to Geelong.

Last edited:
So this young fella definitely coming? Could be the big get this preseason with luck…if he is coming that is.
Wouldn't put much stock in rumours. He's on videoon the cats website talking about how excited he is to be coming.

Anybody know when he is expected to arrive? If he’s serious about next season and a “Career” then you’d like to think he’d arrive to work before mid to late January.

Last edited:
Oisin Mullin has been allocated the #34 guernsey for next season ( and hopefully beyond ).....That should shut the door on the speculation he isn't coming to the GFC.....
Big shoes to fill ... James Parsons.

Oisin Mullin has been allocated the #34 guernsey for next season ( and hopefully beyond ).....That should shut the door on the speculation he isn't coming to the GFC.....
You're right. Who in their right mind would refuse the offer to wear the jumper previously worn by the great James Parsons...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back