Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Smith - don't let the door hit you on the way out mate.

Very poor way to leave the Storm.

Missed that news just caught up.

Loved this bloke until reading he faps about winning a premiership in a ****ing roosters top.

There's no trade return in NRL. Would just clear him out now, didn't exactly do his job in the prelim anyway.

At a Strata Community Australia symposium, Clint Bizzell is speaking - bit of a quirky career change.

That's a lot of attrition over a 2 year period - B.Smith, Finucane, Hynes, Ado Carr.

Hopefully Munster gets his sh*t together or things get stripped back very quickly. Sucks that we finished such a dominant 2021 with nought to show for it. Didn't seize the day.
Storm always have the next Smith or Hynes ready to go. It's a conveyor belt.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We actually should have a COLA retention allowance. We turn around shitmen into champions then see them picked off.
Then they often turn back into Shitmen who finish off running around for Catalans in Super League.

It's the system. It's amazing. Being a Manly supporter I'm not fond of Storm, but I have to respect it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

How much do sanfl players get paid , compared to their vfl counterparts
The Sanfl salary cap was slashed a couple of years ago, iirc it's now inline with the Vfl salary cap, so circa $210k

The Sanfl salary cap was slashed a couple of years ago, iirc it's now inline with the Vfl salary cap, so circa $210k
I thought all were about the same SANFL, WAFL & VFL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back