Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard him on the radio once when asked about it and saying it was private etc say ‘do your own research’ in relation to the discussion which pretty much cemented his vaccine status.
Yeah that's what the article said.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Do they realise you can't catch covid from the TV?
Still, I dont want to take chances.:think:

I prefer posters, not post so quickly after mine. At least 1.5 mins spaced apart. :drunk:

Yep, Tom Rehn filling in from tonight.
What??… really?.. bahahahaha, surely not.

imagine being that stupid and gullible that not only do you believe the crap being spread by dodgy politicians, antivaxers and conspiracy theorists.. youre also willing to give up you’re very well paying job over it all..

Oh well, most of the nonsense he spouts is anti-crows with a powa bias to it anyway.. no loss!

frrrreeeeeeeeduuuumb!….

Yeah what can we say now.

The do your own research is a pretty bad attitude. There isn't a genuine expert in the world who would say don't get the vaccine. So which yoga master did he get his research from.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Probably one of those one’s on youtube.. that get paid thousands and thousands of dollars from youtube because they get a heap of likes, views and subscribers to their nonsense videos from gullible suckers..

Correct me if I am wrong but after Carlton lost a young highly touted Western Australian small forward (SPS) they just drafted another one with their first pick of this draft?

Still, I dont want to take chances.:think:

I prefer posters, not post so quickly after mine. At least 1.5 mins spaced apart. :drunk:
I don't know how you can post so much with all that gear on.

w-freepik-com-hazmat-suit-worker-laboratory-computer-19_46370-1433-e-jpg.1290551

The do your own research is a pretty bad attitude. There isn't a genuine expert in the world who would say don't get the vaccine. So which yoga master did he get his research from.

I work in an industry where the vaccination is mandated.

We are losing some pretty heavy hitters which blows me away. One of them did demand the WIFI AP be moved so she didn’t get radiation though so shouldn’t have been surprised..

*Heavy hitters in job title not ability.

We are losing some pretty heavy hitters which blows me away. One of them did demand the WIFI AP be moved so she didn’t get radiation though so shouldn’t have been surprised..

Yep it's happened here too, boggles the mind really

Yep it's happened here too, boggles the mind really
Once their leave dwindles and they realise they can't get a decent job elsewhere nor can they get an exemption they will probably bite the bullet bullet and get it.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, these people who do their own research & know more than all the brightest minds who have plenty of relevant experience...

I joined the Novavax discussion group on social media for a laugh (and after an anti vaxx work mate decided to go on "stress leave") and many at mandated workplaces have a plan of attack that others are adopting- exhaust all annual/LSL entitlements and then once this is done explain that you're going on stress leave, go to *this* doctor as he won't ask questions and will give you a certificate. Hopefully by this time (in the new year) the TGA would've approved the Novavax for use in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, these people who do their own research & know more than all the brightest minds who have plenty of relevant experience...
I still can't work out how to do my own research, it's years of study and practical experience before you can even start doing a study as an immunologist.

I think I'll just save that time and trust the people that have done it.

Well its better than the farscial one sided Tigers-Blues match.

Potentially Season Opener.

It could see a Grand Final rematch between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs, including the Demons’ premiership flag unfurling, open Round 1 before the Blues and Tigers do battle on Thursday night as has become commonplace.

Well its better than the farscial one sided Tigers-Blues match.

Potentially Season Opener.

It could see a Grand Final rematch between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs, including the Demons’ premiership flag unfurling, open Round 1 before the Blues and Tigers do battle on Thursday night as has become commonplace.

About time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

What??… really?.. bahahahaha, surely not.

imagine being that stupid and gullible that not only do you believe the crap being spread by dodgy politicians, antivaxers and conspiracy theorists.. youre also willing to give up you’re very well paying job over it all..

Oh well, most of the nonsense he spouts is anti-crows with a powa bias to it anyway.. no loss!

frrrreeeeeeeeduuuumb!….

Yeah Tredrea says you should be able to make your own decision because it’s your body, and you shouldn’t lose your job over it.

Ok, so you get to decide because it’s your body…but your employer doesn’t get to decide because it’s their business?

Got it

Yeah Tredrea says you should be able to make your own decision because it’s your body, and you shouldn’t lose your job over it.

Ok, so you get to decide because it’s your body…but your employer doesn’t get to decide because it’s their business?

Got it
Bit like drink driving...your body, your decision too Warren?

His decision needs to be respected, he also knew the consequences and he is wearing it like a champ. Not like Deni who made a song and dance about it.

I respect the right of everyone to have that choice. I don't have to, and don't respect the decision unless there are medical reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back