The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gees very nasty injury to Napoli striker Victor Osimhen. Fractured eye socket requiring 6 plates & 18 screws inserted...hopefully doesn't have long term impact on his sight..

Do we see his eye out of it’s socket? One particular Deadwood scene still makes me squirm.

Do we see his eye out of it’s socket? One particular Deadwood scene still makes me squirm.
Oh yes…one of the great fight scenes ever….Dan v The Captain. That’s another great show.

Oh yes…one of the great fight scenes ever….Dan v The Captain. That’s another great show.

It was absolutely brutal stuff, great cinematography. You know I first watched Deadwood about 10 years ago and then watched the series again just before the move which came out in 2019. When I was doing my rewatch I had somehow remembered in my head that the fight that took place (Dan vs the Captain) was actually with Jim Beaver’s character. One of the nicest characters on Deadwood. 😂

That show contained such brutality that you only find rarely in TV
Kristen Bell’s characters death scene. Yikes.

It was absolutely brutal stuff, great cinematography. You know I first watched Deadwood about 10 years ago and then watched the series again just before the move which came out in 2019. When I was doing my rewatch I had somehow remembered in my head that the fight that took place (Dan vs the Captain) was actually with Jim Beaver’s character. One of the nicest characters on Deadwood. 😂

That show contained such brutality that you only find rarely in TV
Kristen Bell’s characters death scene. Yikes.
Nah Ellsworth was a gentleman. That show full of good performances but one of the great characters most appropriately named Al Swearengen.

Nah Ellsworth was a gentleman. That show full of good performances but one of the great characters most appropriately named Al Swearengen.

Ranked right up there as one of the greatest acted characters.

Al trying to understand Wu always gets me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry but Messi winning the Ballon d'Or is a joke. Lewa should have won it.
The first part of your post is spot on I reckon but as good as Lewandowski is and he is bloody good, Salah is by far and away the best player in the world. He is a class above in the best league on earth at this point in time and the last half of last season and has dominated in the Champions league as well.

The first part of your post is spot on I reckon but as good as Lewandowski is and he is bloody good, Salah is by far and away the best player in the world. He is a class above in the best league on earth at this point in time and the last half of last season and has dominated in the Champions league as well.
It was for the last season effectively. Nominees were announced October 8 and one would assume the votes came in prior to October. If you look at his October to October stats he scored 37 goals in 55 games. Lewa scored more, I mean hell he scored 41 Bundesfarmer goals in 29 games. Salah is highly likely to win the 2022 Ballon d'Or given his ridiculous form.

It was for the last season effectively. Nominees were announced October 8 and one would assume the votes came in prior to October. If you look at his October to October stats he scored 37 goals in 55 games. Lewa scored more, I mean hell he scored 41 Bundesfarmer goals in 29 games. Salah is highly likely to win the 2022 Ballon d'Or given his ridiculous form.
Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that the award this time 'round was based on the last half of last season and the first half of this season. As I said, I reckon Lewandowski is bloody good and he does it without having a whole team picked and bought to make him look good - he works his guts out for his side even when the going is really tough, just as Salah does.

His Mercedes is only 45k? Tight bastard.

I agree. When Gabriel went to the car dealership to buy the car, he should have paid them £100,000 even though the Mercedes he wanted to buy cost £45,000.

I agree. When Gabriel went to the car dealership to buy the car, he should have paid them £100,000 even though the Mercedes he wanted to buy cost £45,000.
Was more unexpected that a footballer drives a cheaper car. Even Greenwood who is younger and has had less big contracts drives an expensive piece of s**t that's personalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back