EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly foul by Odegaard, no need to do it. It's a pen, but I would understand it not being given considering Fred stuck his leg out. But shouldn't be sliding in the box like that.
Especially when it is Fred

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silly foul by Odegaard, no need to do it. It's a pen, but I would understand it not being given considering Fred stuck his leg out. But shouldn't be sliding in the box like that.
Don't know how the ref managed to wave that off at first.

Clear pen.

Watch us more and you'll be thankful for Partey.
What did Fred cost you? I mean honestly his output today was 2 goals for (assist + penalty), 1 goal against (trodding on De Gea) and one big chance stopped when Saka was free in the box.

Partey kicked a free kick into Aubameyang, turned the ball over a shitload, made ineffective tackles and cost us a lot of money.

Someone on an Arsenal page said "he is as bad as Alex Song" but for Song's awful defending, dude scored goals and created goals.

Less said about Elneny the better.

AFCON means Arsenal lose Partey, Elneny, Auba. We might actually be better when that is on :tearsofjoy:

What did Fred cost you? I mean honestly his output today was 2 goals for (assist + penalty), 1 goal against (trodding on De Gea) and one big chance stopped when Saka was free in the box.

Partey kicked a free kick into Aubameyang, turned the ball over a shitload, made ineffective tackles and cost us a lot of money.

Someone on an Arsenal page said "he is as bad as Alex Song" but for Song's awful defending, dude scored goals and created goals.

Less said about Elneny the better.

AFCON means Arsenal lose Partey, Elneny, Auba. We might actually be better when that is on :tearsofjoy:
Don't be fooled by one game....

I wasn't even surprised it was him that fouled DDG, he has a knack for stupidity for every game.

Watch Roy Keanes takes on him and you'll have an understanding or make your way to the united thread where we rant about him every game.

Fred pulled a trick out of Saka’s playbook. Just sticking the leg out and falling over.

Fred pulled a trick out of Saka’s playbook. Just sticking the leg out and falling over.
Except we don't get penalties. Thats why its a meme when you call them LiVARpool, but it angers up the blood when we get called VARsenal. I was amazed they gave us the opening goal if that was Wolves last year VAR would have overruled it and sent Luiz off.

Apart from the World Cup, how often has VAR changed a decision on holding at a set piece?
Exactly, when they showed that I thought clear penalty but they never give those, ESPECIALLY not to us, so as soon as Martinelli headed it and the commentators didn't mention it on the replay I knew it was being ignored.

Thats a penalty all day every day though.

Mind you, Odegaard did that to someone last match where he held a Newcastle player in the box, and they didn't pay that.

Boy oh boy, got the win but it’s just unbelievable how ******* sh*t we are, just all over the pitch, shitness everywhere.

Rangnick has a gigantic job at his hands turning this around, absolute mess.
It's the whole coaching staff wasn't only Ole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back