2021/22 AFC Board Draft Game - Want to Play?

Remove this Banner Ad

If I can make a recommendation to everyone - get the mobile number of the people either side of you, and send a text when they're up.

That's the version that's worked best for a good game in the past.

Could we start on Wednesday next week? December 8th, 9am kick off

Things tend to slow down on the weekends so starting too late in the week might fizzle a bit

Wednesday is probably what I'm thinking right now, along with drafting 30. Probably sticking to the usual time limits as well

* New rule idea

Once it gets to Pick 24 or whatever I reckon we could go rapid fire for the last 6 rounds

Pick a day during primetime

7pm kick off
5 minutes per pick

Smash through the latter stages

* New rule idea

Once it gets to Pick 24 or whatever I reckon we could go rapid fire for the last 6 rounds

Pick a day during primetime

7pm kick off
5 minutes per pick

Smash through the latter stages

I don't mind the idea but if all 18 players took 5 minutes each doing 6 rounds would take 9 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every competitor in this game needs to create a team post in the main game thread before the game starts

Would appreciate no other posting in that thread until all 18 teams are in

Game starts on Wednesday December 8th at 9am, 2 hour time limit per pick, usual time limits apply

Once everyone is confirmed in and has a team thread, I'll generate the draft order. If you don't reserve your team post, you're not playing, so no point generating the order yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back