Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna rinse my club into the player picks because it's out of 3, you'd be hard done by to not get an 81+ at least. The league 1 thing is like 25k and while there are some insane cards, it's just a lot, I'll do it with cards already in the club I think.
Yeah i wouldnt spend coins on any of the league upgrades, but if you got a bunch of rare golds sitting around then its not bad

This is so stupid and mainly because of FOMO but I'm gonna sell my RB Foden. He's good and I've loved using him but I wanna have fun. So with the 350k, I'll finish POTM Salah, do Benzema and I'll also do a base icon sbc. I've only taken one risk this fifa and I got Cordoba. I've effectively turned Foden then into Benzema, 1/2 Salah and an icon. I think that's kinda worth.

Wasted so much fodder and coin on the Volland/Icardi simulator sbc. Did one epl one and got TOTW Cancelo.

Chiellini is an absoloute bargain and must do if you run a serie a squad.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Keen to * up some Mbappes with this legend

8c418a61a1131d8009686ee19d44b86d.jpg

Where do you request a relegation system? I’m close to 30 straight losses now. I literally just went from competing and probably winning 40% of games to 0% wins in 30 odd games and can’t change the tide.
Never mind I finally won!!!!!

Ok my team is pretty good.
7mil in Investements all sold for just under 12mil (mostly Gravenberch).
Packing Ginola gave me a big boost in coin to go from 90 Xavi to 91 Lothar.
Got Donnaruma and Kimpembe from Ligue 1 SBCs and Atal from player picks which was nice.
Also had enough fodder from player picks to do Gelson Martins and Neres sbcs, as well as an icon pack who I got Beckham from.

So yeah this team is pretty ridiculous...
Screenshot_20211129-094604_Companion.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did the icon pack, got Nedved! Big W IMO, he looks insane. Got lucky in upgrade packs with IF Kroos and Courtois so I could afford it without selling Foden. This is my team now, very happy. Salah and Foden up front, Nedved CAM. Kessie and Silva CM, Gosens CDM. 4-1-2-1-2 narrow.

IMG20211130184734.jpg

I hate this qualification process for WL ,the idea of it is ok but i feel that needing 5 wins in 9 games isn't good enough when you take into account people quitting at scores level, shitty servers and the average rewards people are getting. It's already stressful enough with the amount of sweaty teams and players not to mention the significant wait times finding an opponent.

I hate this qualification process for WL ,the idea of it is ok but i feel that needing 5 wins in 9 games isn't good enough when you take into account people quitting at scores level, shitty servers and the average rewards people are getting. It's already stressful enough with the amount of sweaty teams and players not to mention the significant wait times finding an opponent.

Missed once, got 600 points from rivals rewards and won like 4 rivals games in a row to get the 1500 again (at that time). Then went 5-1 on the Friday to qualify so haven't missed a WL (till last weekend and this weekend cause I don't have the PS)
I'm not finding it to bad, I think the game has been more toxic the longer its been out. Soon we will have all the Christmas noobs jump on!

Might have to pick up a couple of rule breaker Corona's and hope the price goes up for the liga NOS objectives, he's at 60k at the moment so I'd expect him to rise to 80-100k.

How did you go with this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back