EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly foul by Odegaard, no need to do it. It's a pen, but I would understand it not being given considering Fred stuck his leg out. But shouldn't be sliding in the box like that.
I mean it's a pen regardless of what Fred is doing. Fred might have milked it a bit but it's pretty nailed on for me.
Some Arsenal fans not happy with this non-decision.

Has form
images (3).jpeg

People will keep posting stuff on ref decisions, people will give opinions one way or the other. That's how it works really.

If you are asking me to sweep United decisions under the rug, then I'll do that, but only because I can easily be bribed.

I think it's because of over the course of the past 30 years, United (esp whilst Whiskey Face was manager) seemed to cop more lucky calls from the refs and or linesmen than any other Premier League Club.

I didn't watch their game against Arsenal, but part of me is delighted the Gooners lost. My worst experience against rival fans was against Arsenal (and Leeds were not even playing then)

Plus Piers Morgan blocked me on Twitter, so I tend to grind an axe against Arsenal more then anyone these days (but the thing is, most Arsenal fans here are actually allright, which doesn't make it as much fun to give stick at than say the BF Red Devils, Evertonians or Spurs fans.

Same applies to Liverpool fans, met some absolute plonkers at pubs over the years but the Anfield posse here are fine, so don't feel the need to celebrate their losses or bad results.

United will never earn three points in the eyes of some. The tears and the excuses make these victories even sweeter.

Ole's cone boy beating Peps cone boy with an out of form injury riddled team that is low on confidence is hilarious.

Ole's cone boy beating Peps cone boy with an out of form injury riddled team that is low on confidence is hilarious.

I have never been more certain of a result than this morning. I said to my son Ronaldo will also definitely score. It’s peak Arsenal. I still remember when SAF tried to tank a Cup game almost a decade ago by playing 7 defenders in the starting XI. Yet still defeated Arsenal. It’s inevitable.

I have never been more certain of a result than this morning. I said to my son Ronaldo will also definitely score. It’s peak Arsenal. I still remember when SAF tried to tank a Cup game almost a decade ago by playing 7 defenders in the starting XI. Yet still defeated Arsenal. It’s inevitable.
Do you hear that Mr Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Jogba is f’ed imo. Will be surprised if he gets a game.

It's all gone very quiet on him recently even in french press. I thought the speculation would ramp up massively with pre contracts being available in Jan. Seems inevitable that he joins PSG. Nobody else will pay him the wages they are prepared to pay him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all gone very quiet on him recently even in french press. I thought the speculation would ramp up massively with pre contracts being available in Jan. Seems inevitable that he joins PSG. Nobody else will pay him the wages they are prepared to pay him.
He's perfectly suited to that club.

Is that because there's a Salt Bae restaurant in Paris?
More because he's a primadonna campaigner with a s**t attitude. He can hide his half arsed performances for 90% of the season in that s**t league. I expect Julien Laurens to start licking his a-hole at any moment after criticising him for the last 5 years.

I go between sad and angry that our midfield options include Ndombele and Winks. But then I see Arsenal still have Elneny on their books and I chuckle. I honestly thought he'd signed for a championship side on a free transfer a year ago
its worse when elneny was the better out of him and Partey as well

I think it's because of over the course of the past 30 years, United (esp whilst Whiskey Face was manager) seemed to cop more lucky calls from the refs and or linesmen than any other Premier League Club.

I didn't watch their game against Arsenal, but part of me is delighted the Gooners lost. My worst experience against rival fans was against Arsenal (and Leeds were not even playing then)

Plus Piers Morgan blocked me on Twitter, so I tend to grind an axe against Arsenal more then anyone these days (but the thing is, most Arsenal fans here are actually allright, which doesn't make it as much fun to give stick at than say the BF Red Devils, Evertonians or Spurs fans.

Same applies to Liverpool fans, met some absolute plonkers at pubs over the years but the Anfield posse here are fine, so don't feel the need to celebrate their losses or bad results.
piers Morgan lol * off, he’s done you a favour

United will never earn three points in the eyes of some. The tears and the excuses make these victories even sweeter.

Injury riddled? Shaw and who else is injured? That's basically the same starting 11 that's been used bar Sancho and Greenwood interchanging

Remove this Banner Ad

Back