Rumour Fyfe & Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh, I think you dont know your references. Im a child of boomer parents and we were allowed to get dirty and be out late and if we did badly in school we failed and had to do Arts / Psych degrees or get real jobs.

Its our children and their children who are beautiful snowflakes who must be protected at all cost and everything the previous generations did was evil.
It's a strong cross over of Boomer and X really. But I get annoyed at people who talk about current 20 year olds calling them snowflakes and crap when it's themselves who created socially conscious kids who won't put up with crap jobs, or sexist/racist rhetoric but hate being called out by them.

In my day, we had to walk 100km to school and back, barefoot in the freezing cold, and then work down the mines 25 hours a day until we died, before we were allowed to use the interwebs.
You should of lived in a milk producing area. Fresh cow patties are great for warming the feet on the cold school journey.

Uh, I think you dont know your references. Im a child of boomer parents and we were allowed to get dirty and be out late and if we did badly in school we failed and had to do Arts / Psych degrees or get real jobs.

Its our children and their children who are beautiful snowflakes who must be protected at all cost and everything the previous generations did was evil.
I’m a boomer child and had a Datsun ute 4 on the tree when I was 10.
I think it depends what land you grew up on and your parents.
I try hard to teach them but fear my children are part of the new breed that don’t learn the harsh realities of life.
Some ways it’s a positive but others it fails.
You can actually be over 50 and be the child of a baby boomer.

Last edited:
Why is everyone calling everyone Brent Harvey as an insult?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard on the weekend there might be a little bit of pressure on Freos favourite son to make the move east a bit more permanent in 2023.
Happy for him to come play his last few years out at the Dees

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

How did this thread turn into a bunch of boomers complaining about problems that they created?
G’day Sully , how are you mate ?

Dont want to be a pain in the arse but your rent is 6 weeks overdue .
Please make cheque payable, or do that tricky bank transfer thingy to -

“Investment property #6 this Boomer owns you”.

cheers .

G’day Sully , how are you mate ?

Dont want to be a pain in the arse but your rent is 6 weeks overdue .
Please make cheque payable, or do that tricky bank transfer thingy to -

“Investment property #6 this Boomer owns you”.

cheers .
Didn't realise my Dad had a bigfooty account.

I havnt commented on any forum for years. Honestly Nat Fyfe comes across as one of the most diss liked blokes in the system. As a football fan I feel he is one of the most unrelatable and selfish players in the competition. He needs to get off social media, get out of the news and learn how to kick a drop punt. 5 goals 20 or thereabouts last season just focus on that. I don’t care about your goatee or your friends w***er. * me

I havnt commented on any forum for years. Honestly Nat Fyfe comes across as one of the most diss liked blokes in the system. As a football fan I feel he is one of the most unrelatable and selfish players in the competition. He needs to get off social media, get out of the news and learn how to kick a drop punt. 5 goals 20 or thereabouts last season just focus on that. I don’t care about your goatee or your friends w*er. fu me
It's ok, the goatee is gone, it cant hurt you anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back