EPL Matchday 14 - On Optus Sport

Injury riddled? Shaw and who else is injured? That's basically the same starting 11 that's been used bar Sancho and Greenwood interchanging
Uniteds bench is still stacked, The City bench from yesterday looks stuffed: Carson, Stephen, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Palmer, Mbete, McAtee, Foden, Grealish

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Doesn't have to be 1000 goals in top leagues.

Could go destroy League Two for a few seasons

I cant imagine someone of Ronaldo's ego playng on in lower leagues for the sake of stat padding.

Im predicting he will do another season at United, head to either MLS / Middle East for a massive payday and then maybe join his hometown club of Madeira around 40 years old.

But plundering goals in League 2, conference? Nah. Not glamorous enough.

Uniteds bench is still stacked, The City bench from yesterday looks stuffed: Carson, Stephen, Wilson-Esbrand, Lavia, Palmer, Mbete, McAtee, Foden, Grealish

One of these is not like the others.

Doesn't have to be 1000 goals in top leagues.

Could go destroy League Two for a few seasons

Yeah I was thinking about it and the only way he'd get there would be playing all the random cup matches for United against League One or Championship opposition, but even then I'm skeptical he makes it.

I cant imagine someone of Ronaldo's ego playng on in lower leagues for the sake of stat padding.

Im predicting he will do another season at United, head to either MLS / Middle East for a massive payday and then maybe join his hometown club of Madeira around 40 years old.

With the rape allegations I doubt he'd go to America.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs

He’ll head back to Sporting after United and retire there I reckon.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
We will buy a CM, RB and a striker over the next 2 windows. No way a CB comes in unless one goes out.

Wouldn't be surprised if Laird was recalled from loan in Jan. Having a storming season for Swansea at RB.
Why are you buying a RB? A while ago all United fans were telling us that AWB was better than TAA.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah I was thinking about it and the only way he'd get there would be playing all the random cup matches for United against League One or Championship opposition, but even then I'm skeptical he makes it.
Reckon Messi gets there? Messi I think has around 760 ish for club and country. He's two years younger than Ronnie. I reckon he goes close!

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Injury riddled? Shaw and who else is injured? That's basically the same starting 11 that's been used bar Sancho and Greenwood interchanging
Shaw, Wan Bissaka (not much of a loss this season), Varane, Cavani and Jogba. Made the bench last night but Greenwood has been recovering from Covid and isn't 100%.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Why are you buying a RB? A while ago all United fans were telling us that AWB was better than TAA.

Not sure anyone said he was definitively better. Just better defensively. Things can change in life and AWB is having an awful season. Genuinely thought he was high against Watford.

Reckon Messi gets there? Messi I think has around 760 ish for club and country. He's two years younger than Ronnie. I reckon he goes close!
Zero chance. Have you seen him this year?

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Zero chance. Have you seen him this year?
He's still been good, not like he's suddenly turned to shite. 4 in 11 is not his usual output and I expect him to start banging them in sooner rather than later. He might be considerably closer to 1000 by the time he's cooked so might nurse his way there. Whereas Ronnie is kinda cooked now but he's still 200 off.

He's still been good, not like he's suddenly turned to sh*te. 4 in 11 is not his usual output and I expect him to start banging them in sooner rather than later. He might be considerably closer to 1000 by the time he's cooked so might nurse his way there. Whereas Ronnie is kinda cooked now but he's still 200 off.
Give me Ronaldo cooked now over what Messi is doing in the farmers league. Very underwhelming thus far

Back