• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to Gil they will set a new record fir home and away in the Gf rematch Melbourne v Bulldogs .

Fk me .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Omicron hits Melbourne's Aged Care they'll be lucky to hit double figures for a crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Gil they will set a new record fir home and away in the Gf rematch Melbourne v Bulldogs .

Fk me .

I reckon they'll hit 75k though, given the starvation of supporters for footy. It'll bring all the Demon MCC members out of the woodwork that's for sure.

Then two teams who missed the finals this year will hit 85k again on the Thursday night.

Fk me .

Gil's right for a change...it will be a new LOW record for a Wednesday night AFL match...🤭🤪😀

Fk me .

I think it would end up being 60~65k there on the Wednesday night season opener. While there would be demand due to the Covid interrupted years and it being a GF rematch, you can't lose sight that it still two small clubs and it's a Wednesday night.

It they had it on the Friday I think they could have expected about 75~80k.

I reckon they'll hit 75k though, given the starvation of supporters for footy. It'll bring all the Demon MCC members out of the woodwork that's for sure.

Then two teams who missed the finals this year will hit 85k again on the Thursday night.
A new salt mine is coming, i can feel it...

Cricket coverage, shots of the 'G from the helicopter, commentary mentions the precinct area but no vision or mention of Punt rd!
We should have put together a best 11 and won the Boxing Day test. Melts would have been epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back