Rumour Power and the Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny you mention that. There was a few stories about Port floating around Adelaide a few years back, one was about the elder of 2 brothers who played for Port and the subject of this thread. Good luck to them!
Yer I’ve heard that one a few times aswell from a few different people last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I have clarification on 'dropping a few hairpins" meaning please? It's got potential for national growth after COVID, that term

Can I have clarification on 'dropping a few hairpins" meaning please? It's got potential for national growth after COVID, that term

It's a reference to a woman staying over at someone's house overnight and then inadvertently leaving hairpins all over the place as she's taken them out before getting into bed.

It's a reference to a woman staying over at someone's house overnight and then inadvertently leaving hairpins all over the place as she's taken them out before getting into bed.
Thanks. I like the term. I am still having trouble with Marshall dropping a few hairpins around Adelaide given i am now not sure which gender he prefers.... Can David Glascott answer that question?

Thanks. I like the term. I am still having trouble with Marshall dropping a few hairpins around Adelaide given i am now not sure which gender he prefers.... Can David Glascott answer that question?
The monkey obviously preferred males.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back