NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 14 [Championship Weekend]

Remove this Banner Ad

actually Ohio St will likely go to the Rose Bowl if Michigan win, Fiesta if Iowa win.

Michigan win and it makes everything easy
Rose: Utah Vs Ohio St
Fiesta: ND Vs Michigan St
Sugar: Baylor Vs Ole Miss
Peach: Pitt/Wake Vs OK State

I think they could of flipped OK St and Michigan St but will go for the Michigan St/ND game since that was once a rivalry game before ND cut the big10 out of the schedule for ACC teams

Notre dame have played no one. If they played Ohio St which might happen in the Fiesta Bowl. Ohio St will beat them.

Also f**kin LOL at you dropping Ohio St below Old Piss.
Ole Miss and OSU both have 10-2 records, except Ole Miss had to play Alabama in Tuscaloosa
If OSU had to play Bama instead of a bunch of shitty Big Ten teams, that would've been another loss for them: 9-3

Ole Miss (10-2) defeated Arkansas (8-4), Texas A&M (8-4), Tennessee (7-5), Mississippi St (7-5) and LSU (6-6)
Lost to Alabama and Auburn (both away games)

They finished 2nd in the toughest division in the NCAA behind the no.1 ranked team.

Ohio State played two semi-decent teams this year (Oregon and Michigan) and they lost both games
Who did they beat ? Michigan State, Minnesota, Purdue, Penn State, Nebraska, Indiana, Rutgers, Maryland :eek:

The "Big" Ten... Fu*kin LOL

Last edited:

even if Ole Miss was the better team they are not putting 3 teams from the same conference in the playoffs. besides how would Ole miss jump Ohio St and ND.

Ohio St can jump ND because they were always ranked over them before lastweek and can use the "one bad game" excuse.

Did he just fair catch that at the 1 yard line???
College rules if you call for a fair catch inside the 20 on a kickoff its treated like a touchback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't aware of that, thanks
it was a safety changed a few years ago because not all kickers could reach the endzone and the were getting too many high impact injuries on kickoffs landing inside the 10

haha at the Iowa fan sad af. Surely he will become a meme
FFzxQa7XMAIAy3z

To say I am seething is an understatement and this loss falls squarely on Kirby's shoulders. This post from someone on Reddit sums it up:

"At what point is Kirby held accountable? Firing him is ridiculous, he’s great, but can’t the AD, President, boosters etc pull him aside and tell him to stop the bullshit or he’s gone? He recruits 5 stars at every position, millions of dollars are pumped into the program for him to piss it away on subpar QB play… year after year. It’s insane."

We all knew Stetson would not be able to get it done against the best teams but Kirby being the stubborn campaigner that he is refused to do anything about it. To not even give Daniels half a game in the lead up to this game against s**t campaigners you are beating by 30+ once he is healthy again is inexcusable. You give the guy snaps incase he is needed. If you basically abandon the run at half-time, why the * would you not put in your QB that infinitely better in the passing game? The only thing Stetson has over JT is scrambling but we didn't even really use that much. The pass on 4th and 9 instead of going for the field goal was just plain ******* stupid. We were down by 2 scores, not 5. Just take the 3 and see what you can do in the last quarter. Don't even get me started on the 2 interceptions- particularly the pick 6. This isn't me hating on Bennett. I love the bloke and he has been great for us this season but he is not an elite QB. There is a reason why every man and his dog have been saying all season that he will not be the one to lead us to a championship.

The defence were the worst I have seen in years. Giving up easy 3rd downs and too many busted coverages is where the defence really fell down. Kirby said our secondary isn't as good as last year and we haven't played an elite offence to see how good they actually are. Well, he got his answer. You can excuse the deep TD's as that was speed that killed us. Busted coverages leaving their best receivers open multiple times is not excusable. The lack of pressure on Young was mind-boggling and when we managed to get to him we kept slipping off him. Watching the 2nd quarter I had a feeling the piss poor defence in that quarter was going to come back and bite us.

If we somehow make it into the CFP and play Bama again, I hope Kirby has learned his ******* lesson and stops coaching like we are playing against some s**t 2nd division school.

Now the games are done I'll lock in:

1 Michigan
2 Alabama
3 Cincinnati
4 Georgia

Bring on the final rankings and bowl invites....
I don't think the rankings matter too much because the match-ups will be the same either way - Alabama and UGA will play in separate games, and I think the Selection Committee will be hoping for a Michigan-Alabama title game for the tv audience/revenue it could bring

So Michigan wins easy.

I would think top 4 in order is:

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia

Separates Alabama and Georgia until championship game (if they both win the semis). If Oklahoma St had of won it would have been interesting if Georgia missed out

So Michigan wins easy.

I would think top 4 in order is:

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincinnati
4. Georgia

Separates Alabama and Georgia until championship game (if they both win the semis). If Oklahoma St had of won it would have been interesting if Georgia missed out
I fail to see how anyone can justify Georgia dropping to 4 when they lost to the number 3 team and Cincinnati started at 4.

The rankings should be the rankings not manipulation to get certain matchups.

I fail to see how anyone can justify Georgia dropping to 4 when they lost to the number 3 team and Cincinnati started at 4.

The rankings should be the rankings not manipulation to get certain matchups.
Well that's probably not how it works...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back