Rumour Grant Thomas using social media to white ant Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

"

Thomas has also used social media to claim “‘Ratts’ is a strategic & tactical genius I hear, but I’m not certain attitude and effort are as stringently managed”.

Responding to supporters’ suggestions that injuries hindered a team that finished 10th with 10 wins, Thomas replied: “You blame injuries. I blame attitude. Injuries don’t mean you can reduce effort.”

"

Is Thomas insinuating that Ratten lets the players have red cordial and an extra Weetabix on match days?

"

Thomas has also used social media to claim “‘Ratts’ is a strategic & tactical genius I hear, but I’m not certain attitude and effort are as stringently managed”.

Responding to supporters’ suggestions that injuries hindered a team that finished 10th with 10 wins, Thomas replied: “You blame injuries. I blame attitude. Injuries don’t mean you can reduce effort.”

"

Is Thomas insinuating that Ratten lets the players have red cordial and an extra Weetabix on match days?
Thomas was all about the family BBQs and the reach arounds.

And the Catholics players were given a little more paternal love.

Hmmm, not sure what the issue is here, seems to be a pretty valid criticism IMO.

Pretty smart guy and his intentions are to just get a flag for St Kilda, but end of the day he’s a hypocrite who has his head up his own ass - anyone on twitter who follows 0 people quite clearly doesn’t think others have anything to offer - which in a roundabout way shows why he was a failure despite being a pretty smart and driven guy. St Kilda has been littered with these legends in their own lunch boxes.

What does white ant mean?
Not sure,

but once I saw a group of ants, probably 10 on a window sill. It was starting to rain so a grabbed a little box for them to shelter in. Because of COVID lock-ins and what not I had a little time, so I dolled up the box as a proper little house with windows, drew a flower box and made I a matchstick letterbox.

As it is on my window sill I guess I am now their landlord and they are my ….

… tenants.

Not sure,

but once I saw a group of ants, probably 10 on a window sill. It was starting to rain so a grabbed a little box for them to shelter in. Because of COVID lock-ins and what not I had a little time, so I dolled up the box as a proper little house with windows, drew a flower box and made I a matchstick letterbox.

… tenants.
Legit laughed out loud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure,

… tenants.
I could literally hear the "ba doom tss" in my head reading this one......

Probably not the first time.

Rumour I heard at the time Blight was sacked - He made a list of the players he wanted to keep and those that he wanted moved on, many of the ones to be moved where senior players. Blight gave the list to Rod Butterss, who passed it onto his best mate Thomas. Thomas gave it to the players who refused to play under Blight and he had to be sacked, and Thomas took over as coach.

Probably not the first time.

Rumour I heard at the time Blight was sacked - He made a list of the players he wanted to keep and those that he wanted moved on, many of the ones to be moved where senior players. Blight gave the list to Rod Butterss, who passed it onto his best mate Thomas. Thomas gave it to the players who refused to play under Blight and he had to be sacked, and Thomas took over as coach.

Heard similar - apparently Thommo even used his friendship with Caro to drop at the time the players weren’t playing for blighty. So appears he has form in this area

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heard similar - apparently Thommo even used his friendship with Caro to drop at the time the players weren’t playing for blighty. So appears he has form in this area

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jesus, he hasn’t been at the club for 15 years, let it go.

Insert <old man yells at cloud GIF>.

Big Footy must be the only place where Grunt Thomas is still relevant.

Thanks for your contribution.

Maybe the Rumours and Scandals board is not for you.

It’s hardly either though is it ?.

If he slept nude in an oxygen tent because he believed it gave him sexual powers then that would at least be something.

If we dragged up tweets from every ex-player or coach there wouldn’t be room for quality stuff like Galscott’s monkey or weevil logistics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back