Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
You want to talk trump after the last 10 months of the biden admin and compare do you..i mean we could literally run an entire thread on the total shitshow thats been made of america under this democrat admin..of which lying daily is just one tiny part

Buyers remorse literally could not be bigger over there right now
I'm not a Biden supporter.

I noticed you didnt answer the question either....

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kirky is just jealous he couldn’t make it in real banking. So he’s trying to pretend now he was a high flyer

too much small dick, high bmi energy to pull it off though

Yes, I’m a total failure - retired well before 60, a very very comfortable existence until I die. And actually I am a high flyer literally.

Again, you are just as classy as your mate.

And given you made specific reference to my job, what do you do? Fair is fair.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes, I’m a total failure - retired well before 60, a very very comfortable existence until I die. And actually I am a high flyer literally.

Again, you are just as classy as your mate.

And given you made specific reference to my job, what do you do? Fair is fair.

No, you don’t get it… Nobody on here is bragging about what they do for a living or how much money they have.

Nobody is also asking other people what they do for a living or how much money they have.

Have another pie, Billy. It’s only you doing both of those things.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm not a Biden supporter.

I noticed you didnt answer the question either....
Well what has trump got to do with Fauci lying in the fist place - that is a pure whataboutism. THAT lie by Fauci was a cover up on the funding of the very lab that has the likely origins of Covid that has devastated the world - I mean, here is a guy that is being used as THE face of public health on Covid and there he was caught lying to congress about funding of research from an organisation he is involved with to create a coronavirus. Are you - by deflection saying you don't care that he lied about it and the impacts of such research henceforth?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was Brooke Satchwell even a candidate?
be careful there..Brooke was in a relationship with this guy so don't offend as he is not fussed about who he goes after :D
1638757556690.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back