The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Benitez disasterclass was so predictable. Wonder how Merseyside is reacting to a Liverpool legend sending Everton down.

Benitez is so past it as a manager. Everyone could see it who wasn't from the red side of Merseyside.

This Benitez disasterclass was so predictable. Wonder how Merseyside is reacting to a Liverpool legend sending Everton down.

Hes the best manager they have had since the 80s. Was never turning down a job on Merseyside. He lives there permanently and his family love it.

Just unlucky for him that previous management had blown their stash on absolute shite and that he was stuck with tight arse owners yet again.

Everton sacked their director of football and back Rafa still.

Evertons squad is just pure rubbish, buying Iwobi for example at the price they did was irresponsible. Siggy was a high price and backfired. DCL can’t get on the park, Carlo and Hamez packed their bags and left Everton high and dry. And apparently Rafa walks into this mess and isn’t allowed to spend due to FFP? Good luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton sacked their director of football and back Rafa still.

Evertons squad is just pure rubbish, buying Iwobi for example at the price they did was irresponsible. Siggy was a high price and backfired. DCL can’t get on the park, Carlo and Hamez packed their bags and left Everton high and dry. And apparently Rafa walks into this mess and isn’t allowed to spend due to FFP? Good luck to him.
No one forced him to take the job.

Hes the best manager they have had since the 80s. Was never turning down a job on Merseyside. He lives there permanently and his family love it.

Just unlucky for him that previous management had blown their stash on absolute sh*te and that he was stuck with tight arse owners yet again.
Maybe on paper but he hasn't been at his best for some time. United hired Louis Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, both of which were world class managers but certainly weren't by the time they turned up at Old Trafford. The same thing happened with Ancelotti and Capello. Outside of Fergie and I guess Jupp Heynkes and Ottmar Hitzfeld, there are very few managers who have maintained quality management until the very end. I'm sure there are some others but none spring to mind in my lifetime. I don't blame him for taking the job. Cash in whilst the going is good but I never thought he would do much with them.

I don’t blame him for taking it, gets paid and lives where he wants. Everton are a mess though, so don’t expect miracles.

I don't blame him either, but that doesn't make him immune to criticism for the performances just because the managers before him left him a poor squad. He knew what he was walking into.

Ranieri is having a bad time at Watford. Xisco was sacked for less .

Is he? Has had some good wins (United, Everton) and close losses to Chelsea, Arsenal and City.

Jose said it was the players.
Nuno said it was the players.
Most fans said it was the players.

Conte showing it isn't all the players. Coaching matters.
At this rate Dier and Skipp will be in the mix for England's WC squad.

2 games behind the top 4 & if they win those they’re 4th. Good result for the Spurs.

It's still largely the squad not being deep enough. Dier and Davies the two he has completely turned around. Lucas he is finding a role for. But we do still use the same 11 starters plus Tanganga with Winks now into a bit of trust on top of that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back