Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
The texture of the material looks like something other than clothing to me.

It appears to have the texture of a costume but looks more like the shape of a red cape to me.

This kind of fabric I've seen in kids costumes, Halloween costumes but also tablecloth's and curtains.

It doesn't look like normal clothing or bedding material to me.

My initial thoughts were similar to yours.

Owen87 thinks we are overthinking things.

I think Owen87 is being a bit too tunnel-visioned.

'The coroner also released a statement by one of the first police officers on the scene, Constable Wendy Hudson, who said she was home at around 12.20pm when her sister, Allison, called to say a boy was missing.'

Now knowing that the statement that the above reportedly came from was partially redacted when released in 2019 by the Coroner to some of the media (and others eligible), the part of the statement that was redacted, might have included something about earlier than 12:20pm calls or messages to PC Hudson, from others about a missing child, on her RDO Saturday day off work that day.

At this stage, assuming that the 12:20pm call was the first PC Hudson had heard about a missing child in Kendall that morning, is not a 100% certain assumption, with the info reported by the media that I have so far seen on this matter.

hmmm...indeed.

Nice pickup...

1 must wonder if this is of any significance?

Does anyone else think the volume of items found in this search would be unusually large to be random lodgements from one area that they are searching in...For example would you find 30+ items (of cloth / other fabric / replica gun) if you went to your local creek and dug around the banks? This seems such a remote place with seemingly not a lot of through traffic for those items to be there from passing traffic etc...especially the colours of those items of interest - red strands of thread, blue patches of fabric and now this red large cloth...

hmmm...indeed.

Nice pickup...

Does anyone else think the volume of items found in this search would be unusually large to be random lodgements from one area that they are searching in...For example would you find 30+ items (of cloth / other fabric / replica gun) if you went to your local creek and dug around the banks? This seems such a remote place with seemingly not a lot of through traffic for those items to be there from passing traffic etc...especially the colours of those items of interest - red strands of thread, blue patches of fabric and now this red large cloth...
Stuff gets washed down from other places, especially during flooding rains which would have happened a lot over the last seven years. Plus rubbish gets dumped, or blows in on the wind, walkers drop or lose things unintentionally.

hmmm...indeed.

Nice pickup...

Do you think maybe someone has dropped a suitcase worth of clothes in the dam?

I also wonder if they’ve found any shoes yet?

Judging from my local area then yes. 1.5 hours from Melbourne with a creek and a beach and the amount of rubbish I see without digging is mind blowing. Gets worse after a big storm.

I understand rubbish etc flows through creeks unfortunately, but these items of interest seem dense...blue cloths / red fabric strands / red cloths when they are looking for exactly those colours.

What I am saying, if you look at the topography of those creeks in that area, they are only sourced in that general area in state forest and run down only through that immediate area. The creeks arent running through high traffic flow areas nor are they running through the middle of town. They also seemingly only stretch for around 1-2km down into the river. Its not like the creek is many kilometres long to accumulate those items.

It was just a thought that hopefully some of these items have been relevant to the investigation and there can be closure on this from these efforts.

Maybe they found other materials of all shapes and colours, but only publicised the red and blue ones :cool:.

'Senior Constable Hudson recalled a conversation with William's foster mother

"I went looking for him around the front, there was nothing, just silent, no cars, nothing," the officer recalled the foster mother saying.'
hmm indeed

After further investigations Ive changed my views on Williams disappearance, originally I like many others believed Bill Spedding had something to do with this, but now I think he may have no link at all.

For those that don't know but the Parents weren't shown due to being Foster Parents.
My theory now is William was never at the Grandmothers house whom has never been interview or spoken out for a reason no doubt, possible hit with a gag order.
Sniffer dogs never picked up Williams scent on the Property.
No witnesses have ever reported they seen William playing outside that day, one neighbour said she heard kids playing.
There's word out there that DOC's/DHS are covering this up & have put gag orders on everyone, even the Police.
What if something happened to William prior to arriving at the Grandmas house & the Parents have cried abduction?
The Parents could've handed William over to someone , pedo ring etc...
There's loud whispers Foster Parents are caretakers for Pedo rings.
It's been suggested Williams Foster Parents since his disappearance have spent $500,000 on reno's to their house, wouldn't you spend that money on finding your child?
Could the money be the payment for handing William over?
To me the 000 made by the mother seemed far from a desperate women whom can't find her child, why wait 15-20mins before calling 000?
Most would call asap, maybe she allowed enough time for Williams arranged abductees to leave town?
Coincidentally the father went into town to make a business Skype call cos could get suitable reception at grandmas house, has anyone checked the the Fathers phone records to confirm this.

This is just my theory but there's more to this than we are being told, I'm tipping Williams disappearance leads back to people in high places hence why it's been covered up, if not the Police should all be sacked.
I'd love to interigate the Grandma & Parents & I'd have all the answers before the day was out.

60mins was the biggest load of BS I've seen , they did what they wanted to do & distract you from the truth, don't be surprised if DOC's/DHS or the people in high places who took/used William paid 60mins & controlled the 60mins segment.

Trust no one
Suspect everyone

I think the is poster was onto something way back in 2015. And everyone called him/her crazy, but look at where we are today in the investigation.

I want to ask a difficult question: Is there any evidence FFFC and FMFC were somehow involved in criminal activities before the disappearance of WT? Or after? We know they’ve been charged with common assault of a child (not yet convicted) and have AVOs out against them and have recently had a child removed from their care.

We know FMFC is working in the computer industry. How did he learn to do this? He hasn’t been to university has he? Does he know how to doctor a photograph? Is he involved in pen testing (of course am not suggesting pen testing is illegal or unethical) and do his abilities factor into the case?

Have they been ever been POI in or involved in the making of child exploitation material?

Why are their rumours that they have been involved in paedoph**e networks?

Im not suggesting they’re guilty of anything but I want to revisit some questions people have had this entire time....

Can anyone here shed some light?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the is poster was onto something way back in 2015. And everyone called him/her crazy, but look at where we are today in the investigation.

I want to ask a difficult question: Is there any evidence FFFC and FMFC were somehow involved in criminal activities before the disappearance of WT? Or after? We know they’ve been charged with common assault of a child (not yet convicted) and have AVOs out against them and have recently had a child removed from their care.

We know FMFC is working in the computer industry. How did he learn to do this? He hasn’t been to university has he? Does he know how to doctor a photograph? Is he involved in pen testing (of course am not suggesting pen testing is illegal or unethical) and do his abilities factor into the case?

Have they been ever been POI in or involved in the making of child exploitation material?

Why are their rumours that they have been involved in paedoph**e networks?

Im not suggesting they’re guilty of anything but I want to revisit some questions people have had this entire time....

Can anyone here shed some light?

This thread is getting a bit silly IMHO

Has anyone suggested abduction by aliens 👽 yet?

OK, I have a new theory. I reckon poor William was abducted by Alien Ghosts who were concerned that his foster parents are Russian Mafia Illuminati Bikie Counterfeiter Bootleggers and feared for his well being. It's the only scenario that makes sense, given the information at hand.

OK, I have a new theory. I reckon poor William was abducted by Alien Ghosts who were concerned that his foster parents are Russian Mafia Illuminati Bikie Counterfeiter Bootleggers and feared for his well being. It's the only scenario that makes sense, given the information at hand.

Another case of overthinking, when the most obvious scenario is that the real Spiderman swooped down to catch William as he was falling off the Benadoon Drive balcony, and is taking good care of him somewhere in NYC.

Hi Guys, My first post but I've followed the case from the beginning.

From the "roaring photo" you can see WT wearing a t-shirt under the Spiderman top. It has a red collar and looks like the rest is blue. Is there a description of this t-shirt? Was it part of the Spiderman suit in red/blue?

... scenario ... the real Spiderman swooped down to catch William as he was falling off the Benadoon Drive balcony ...
:openmouth:
Louise May, a volunteer surf lifesaver from Port Macquarie had similar thoughts back in September 2014 (the week William missing)

'What happened to missing boy William Tyrell?
12:00AM SEPTEMBER 20, 2014
“ ... It’s like something has come from the sky,” said Louise May, a volunteer surf lifesaver from Port Macquarie who’d given up her week to help search. “Like he was plucked out of thin air ...”'

From the "roaring photo" you can see WT wearing a t-shirt under the Spiderman top. It has a red collar and looks like the rest is blue. Is there a description of this t-shirt? Was it part of the Spiderman suit in red/blue?

Hi 🙋🏼‍♀️

Yeah there’s a t shirt under the Spider-Man suit which is a spider man t shirt. Former foster mother said he was “Spider-Manned out” and that putting the t shirt underneath was a compromise with the child as she was dressing him that morning.

The Foster mother said William did not want to wear a singlet underneath his spiderman suit. He agreed to wear a t shirt. The t shirt was not part of the original outfit

Attachments

• E4496100-C358-4999-9748-0F0876A8AEAA.jpeg
    E4496100-C358-4999-9748-0F0876A8AEAA.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 9DA3E554-E2E2-41EE-B1A3-5C7C4E42FB36.jpeg
    9DA3E554-E2E2-41EE-B1A3-5C7C4E42FB36.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 114
Couple of questions this afternoon:

Why were the FM 2 cats booked into the boarding facility for 3 days? It makes it look like they weren’t planning on being in Kendall for very long. It fits with the theory they were just going up for the weekend...

Why were the kids’ bicycles brought up if they’d planned on doing something sinister to WT? Why would you bother bringing the bikes?

Why didn’t they purchase anything from the petrol station that they stopped at on the way (stop number 1) to Kendall? If they went to the bathroom at the petrol station why not put pull-ups on the kids at that point, after they’ve used the restroom? Why wait until you’re on a dark highway two stops later to put pull-ups on the kids?

They had a new 2014 vehicle, presumably if they’re wanting to protect the seats pull-ups would’ve been useful earlier?

Why did they wait until on the road to phone foster grandma to tell her they were coming? Why were they in such a hurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back