Religion Ask a Christian - Continued in Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would not to you because you are not going through the experience.

Oh...is that all you need as evidence of 'truth'?

Then this is all I need. My experience of the FSM comforts and guide me.

The Word of the FSM may be found here. Remember to pray to the FSM before you sleep so that you can experience his full Noodlinesss. He will comfort and guide you in your slumber and in your day to day life.

41sjzA4AA6L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The Word of the FSM may be found here. Remember to pray to the FSM before you sleep so that you can experience his full Noodlinesss. He will comfort and guide you in your slumber and in your day to day life.

Non-Pastafarians don't understand the holy cookbook because they lack a personal experience with His Noodliness. RAmen.

Non-Pastafarians don't understand the holy cookbook because they lack a personal experience with His Noodliness. RAmen.

Oh so true. If only they would pray to His Noodliness, they would see ample evidence of his infinite goodness, power and love. If only they would embrace him and give up their heretic ways, they would experience him in all his fullness.

Oh so true. If only they would pray to His Noodliness, they would see ample evidence of his infinite goodness, power and love. If only they would embrace him and give up their heretic ways, they would experience him in all his fullness.
Keep preaching that absolute truth, brother.

I sound like a Christo-Facist; my goose is cooked and I have lost the plot.

Big words little substance.
You are a christo-fascist when you start telling people how to behave because you have been gifted with the ability to speak on behalf of the creator of the universe, for which you have zero evidence, except for “I feels him in my heart”.
You goose is ******* 100 years overcooked, you’re an embarrassment to the human race.
You’re a christo-fascist, poor little soul!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** I love ramen, it’s not my favourite soup, I’m Phó man myself, but ramen with a beer and a half bottle of sake is a pretty close second.
The beer volcano and stripper factory are going to be amazing. A heavenly version of Bangla road.

That doesn't make it the "Word of 'God' ".

What would you know Roy. You have admitted that you have no idea about God what so ever .. so how would you know whether it makes it the word of God or not.
Silly fella
Your have posted a picture of a book cover with spaghetti monster on it for heaven sakes which has given me great joy by the ways

What would you know Roy. You have admitted that you have no idea about God what so ever .. so how would you know whether it makes it the word of God or not.
Silly fella
Your have posted a picture of a book cover with spaghetti monster on it for heaven sakes which has given me great joy by the ways
It brings me much pleasure to see that the FSM has brought you joy. Praise his Noodly name!

Silly fella
You are such an ornament to this thread with posts like this. Such a shining example of Christian grace in action. How anyone could resist that still, small voice of Jesus in their hearts after reading just one of your gracious posts is beyond me.

So atheists you all seem to getting on swimmingly and found friendship. How about you start an ..ask an atheist thread.
You are not going to find any spiritual happiness here so perhaps a fellowship of atheists may be the ticket.

It is going to be funny until it ain’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back