Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - MARCUS WINDHAGER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mmm usually back injuries are like 6 month injuries / season Enders. Sounds like we erm exaggerated it a little.
Not a bulging disk.

As long as you avoid surgery they usually heal in 6 or 8 weeks tops so giving him until Christmas (from Sept/Oct) gives him heaps of time.

Gags has him at 185cm which clears some confusion. Looks pretty well filled out already. Indeed looks like a beast. Petracca is 186cm, Martin 187 and Boak 184.

I noticed he had some really good guns on him already.

Looks like he’s got an AFL build on him already. Better physique than Hunter that’s fo sho!

Pretty excited to have him on board.

He looks the pick of them to me. Looks like he has the basketball background so should have the evasive stuff as well. Looks like he could be a handy small forward as he develops.

He looks the pick of them to me. Looks like he has the basketball background so should have the evasive stuff as well. Looks like he could be a handy small forward as he develops.
He does look good, he looks like he has got that burst of speed when he takes possession to get some space and steady before his disposal. Along with NWM he could provide the outside class that we crave.

Last edited:
MB9RpKY.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon Tim Kelly must have copped at least some second degree burns from those jets
Love the clearance, but Kelly was weak as piss to allow Windhager the front position so easily, I mean he couldn't have been tired, he had 4 possessions all day and one of those in the first minute of play.

Sexy clearance by Marcus though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back