Prediction New Jumper Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Always fun to see who gets what.
The club usually takes forever to get these out so should have a bit of time to speculate on things.

Anyone jumping out for an upgrade? I think Highmore is a lock but could see Sharman and Byrnes getting a look in as well.

Where do the NGA boys sit? Earn a jumper or get something good given their ties to the club?

Here's my prediction/guess/dart throw hehe

1 -Coffield24 -Windhager
2 -Retire 12 Months25 -Kent
3 -Jones26 -Battle
4 -Gresham27 -Campbell
5 -Crouch28 -Membrey
6 -Ross29 -Webster
7 -Wanganeen-Milera30 -Allison
8 -Hill31 -Byrnes
9 -Steele32 -Wood
10 -Hannebery33 -Paton
11 -Clark34 -Adams
12 -King35 -Sinclair
13 -Owens36 -McKenzie
14 -Geary37 -Connolly
15 -Billings38 -SPP Signing
16 -Butler39 -Joyce
17 -Highmore40 -Peris
18 -Ryder41 -Kyle
19 -Marshall42 -Heath
20 -Howard43 -Sharman
21 -Long44 -Wilkie
22 -Higgins45 -Mid Season Draftee
23 -Bytel46 -Mid Season Draftee

Last edited:

Have we forgotten Oscar Adams?

Had him in #34, just forgot to highlight.

Will be interesting if we sign someone like Naish who might look at getting a lower (higher?) number.

I wouldn't mind Hartley as KPP depth too.

Agree with your suggestions but I think Doogs might swap into the 2

I'd love the club to ask Anita and the girls* to decide who gets Spud's number when it comes up.

*tm Danny Frawley

There was something about Battle moving to #2 wasn't there? Usually they have the new numbers on their drink bottles and the club knows they take ages so the media team usually does sneaky interviews near the lockers or gives away hints during preseason so I'd look out for those.

Would love to see NWM in 7 too.

2-highmore
7-Byrnes
13-Allison
17-conolly
24-Sharman
27-Campbell
30-wanganeen-milera
31-Owens
34-windhager
37-adams
41-Kyle
43-peris

then in 2022 when Hannebery, Geary and paddy most likely go give big maxy Heath spidda everitts 10, 14 would suit windhager and 18 for Owens. Like wanganeen in a 30 something for some reason

2-highmore
7-Byrnes
13-Allison
17-conolly
24-Sharman
27-Campbell
30-wanganeen-milera
31-Owens
34-windhager
37-adams
41-Kyle
43-peris

then in 2022 when Hannebery, Geary and paddy most likely go give big maxy Heath spidda everitts 10, 14 would suit windhager and 18 for Owens. Like wanganeen in a 30 something for some reason
the-office-season9.gif

2-highmore
7-Byrnes
13-Allison
17-conolly
24-Sharman
27-Campbell
30-wanganeen-milera
31-Owens
34-windhager
37-adams
41-Kyle
43-peris

The cursed number 10 should be vacated and jumper ceremonially burned. Markworth, Freeman, Hanneberry, need I say more? Even if we gave it to Callum Wilkie he'd probably be diagnosed the next day with a rare skin melting disease. If I could give it to anyone, I'd give it to Christian Petracca. Make the *er wear it under his demons top and watch him keel over mid-game

2-highmore
7-Byrnes
13-Allison
17-conolly
24-Sharman
27-Campbell
30-wanganeen-milera
31-Owens
34-windhager
37-adams
41-Kyle
43-peris

NWM gets first call on 31 as it was his Dad’s number. Unless Byrnes is committed to it of course.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had him in #34, just forgot to highlight.

Will be interesting if we sign someone like Naish who might look at getting a lower (higher?) number.

I wouldn't mind Hartley as KPP depth too.

So you did - my apologies for not spotting him there. I must be getting old and hard of sight ;)

The cursed number 10 should be vacated and jumper ceremonially burned. Markworth, Freeman, Hanneberry, need I say more? Even if we gave it to Callum Wilkie he'd probably be diagnosed the next day with a rare skin melting disease. If I could give it to anyone, I'd give it to Christian Petracca. Make the f***er wear it under his demons top and watch him keel over mid-game

The curse won't be lifted until Stevie Baker is back at the club.

If Hanners does finish up this year then Bakes presenting the #10 to Ben Paton would go alright!

The curse won't be lifted until Stevie Baker is back at the club.

If Hanners does finish up this year then Bakes presenting the #10 to Ben Paton would go alright!
This is putting me in casual racism territory but I have to say I think Stevie Baker was part of the problem rather than the solution along with Peter Everett of course.

Maybe it will be more important to have Scott Chisholm and Jeff Farmer at the club to present the number 10 jumper to NWM and lift the curse themselves.

The cursed number 10 should be vacated and jumper ceremonially burned. Markworth, Freeman, Hanneberry, need I say more? Even if we gave it to Callum Wilkie he'd probably be diagnosed the next day with a rare skin melting disease. If I could give it to anyone, I'd give it to Christian Petracca. Make the f***er wear it under his demons top and watch him keel over mid-game
Spida Everitt kicked the tenth most saints goals in it..!

love the idea of an existing player upgrading.

2 - Byrnes (you just know he’s going to win a couple of bnfs in the No. 2)

7 - Jack —HAYES— lol nah definetly Sharman (how great would this look! Fyfe like flying in for marks from the side)

13 - Love the suggestion of reserving it for King 2.0 (although if Ben Long’s 21 is available next year then that is a nice back page with the king bros arm in arm - 12 21) sorry, very partial to symmetry

17 - NWM (start him off next to big paddy in the locker room)

24 - Highmore (this jumper could be reserved for a courageous defender)

27 - Owens
31 - Adams
34 - Jack Hayes*
38 - Campbell
40 - Kyle
41 - Peris
43 - Windhager (has some koutafidies hussle about him)

I was all for Highmore getting #2, but I've really warmed to the idea of leaving it vacant "IF" we are confident of picking up Bing, because I think he'd look great in 2

Solid but I want him in the #10 following Hanners.

#BEN10

1639520223042.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back