Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Cans right? Very rare. I think First Choice does some odd ones too
1639196581722.jpeg

Love that view, this place we got today has a nice sized deck with lovely leafy views. Beer always tastes better out in the fresh air with a view imo.
Whereabouts?

I'm in love with the view, it's better at sunset/night

IMG_20211211_152350_599.jpg
IMG_20211211_152316_963.jpg

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Whereabouts?

I'm in love with the view, it's better at sunset/night

View attachment 1295616View attachment 1295617
It’s in Elwood less than 1 klm’s from me, decks about 2.5 x 7 metres with a high wall. The street is steep and the deck has elevated views but is really private, you’d be lucks to see more than the tops of people’s heads standing on the deck.

1639197899358.jpeg

That’s my view from my arm chair out the back.

It’s in Elwood less than 1 klm’s from me, decks about 2.5 x 7 metres with a high wall. The street is steep and the deck has elevated views but is really private, you’d be lucks to see more than the tops of people’s heads standing on the deck.

View attachment 1295625
That’s my view from my arm chair out the back.
I don't mind that at all. There's not much privacy on my balcony, been thinking of getting some hedges at least. Can't go wrong with Elwood either, very nice area close to the city.

Yeah we put on quite a few each year. Dunno if others are or not.

There is record take up in Melbourne so actually hard to get here. My son wants to be a property developer so wants to do an apprenticeship then get registered as a builder. During Covid lockdown he decided he doesn't want an office job. Waste of school fees but at least he has a plan.

A real man world be downing VB in his shed. My oestrogen levels are rising just looking at the pretty view.
Perfect for your Japanese chai lattes little man

What's on the menu for today? Gone from 34 to 21 in 2 hours, beaut of a day

I'm trying to lose the Covid kilos so trying not to drink this week. Got myself a fancy new Italian espresso machine and grinder to make cafe quality coffee at home after watching too many YouTube videos. I've had so many lattes that my heart might give out. Still tastes worse than Maxwell house and you need to do about 700 processes to make one cup of coffee. I'm going to start buying them from a cafe again. Biggest waste of money and time ever. * YouTube.

I'm trying to lose the Covid kilos so trying not to drink this week. Got myself a fancy new Italian espresso machine and grinder to make cafe quality coffee at home after watching too many YouTube videos. I've had so many lattes that my heart might give out. Still tastes worse than Maxwell house and you need to do about 700 processes to make one cup of coffee. I'm going to start buying them from a cafe again. Biggest waste of money and time ever. fu** YouTube.
Oestrogen levels through the roof, gee wizz.

You're something
Wow this is getting so boring, in multiple threads now

I'm so sorry that I'm absolutely incredible in every facet of life, whilst your idol Dard Ball Get sits back and doesn't front up to the big boys of the forum when challenged

Back