The Official Bigfooty NBA Thread Week 8. When will the Suns streak start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone would be watching us but ours are heaps better now we got rid of the old crew. Hollins is a nice addition as a neutral guy so you get actual analysis and insight on both sides which always make it better. A lot better than Drexler struggling to speak and no idea who anyone is.

Oh yeah I heard different voices on the Houston call a couple of weeks ago, wondered if it was just a 'B' crew. Definitely due an upgrade.

our end of bench dudes come in and ruin our defensive rating every time without fail

Pffft, first world problems.

Think about being a Knicks, Celtics or Lakers fan.

The streak ends partly thanks to Wood and Silas.

Silas plays Sengun who was giving them fits only 16 minutes and we are +11 while he is in and plays Wood instead for a nice -21 on floor. Moronic.

Steph paying 5 to 1 to break the 3 point record against Philly is silly.

10 threes to break it.

1 in 5 times it happens? No way.

Making 10 threes has happened 60 times in NBA history. I know Steph is ridiculous, but come on.

And Philly going to be playing him hard so the record isn't set against them.

Should be 50 to 1.

Steph paying 5 to 1 to break the 3 point record against Philly is silly.

10 threes to break it.

1 in 5 times it happens? No way.

Making 10 threes has happened 60 times in NBA history. I know Steph is ridiculous, but come on.

And Philly going to be playing him hard so the record isn't set against them.

Should be 50 to 1.
the difference is Steph will probably be going for it which increases the likelihood

Great start by Tatum. If he can maintain this he could be in for a 50 point dime and hopefully a Celtics win

Narrator: He did not maintain this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Urghh everytime I'm like aight let me take a break from the Sixers till the trade happens, they pull me back in.

Thybulle with maybe his best defensive performance of his career...and that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back