Player Watch Pick #12 (2021) - Josh Sinn

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks disproportionate in this pic.

View attachment 1291108
I does look a bit funny there. But someone else has mentioned it, and I also agree, that Josh has very wide shoulders. Compare him to Marshal who has no shoulders at all! As Josh puts on muscle to his frame, he will become an absolute unit! He has a great physique & frame for AFL.

Sinn.JPG

I does look a bit funny there. But someone else has mentioned it, and I also agree, that Josh has very wide shoulders. Compare him to Marshal who has no shoulders at all! As Josh puts on muscle to his frame, he will become an absolute unit! He has a great physique & frame for AFL.

View attachment 1291156

Our very own Dwight Howard

View attachment 1291156
Yes, Josh does have the type of physique that will develop into a strong body……. and the comment I heard in regard (draft night) to his speed is that he is not quick….. HE IS VERY QUICK….. ELITE SPEED !!!

Love hearing this from Sinn. He sounds very committed to getting the best out of himself and constantly improving.

“The welfare guys gave us these journals on Wednesday, which is really good because I have kind of always written notes after a training session and after game days to reflect on what went well and what I need to improve on. It’s something to always look back on at the end of the week and refine it all so you can figure out what to focus on for the week ahead. I’ve been doing it for a couple of years now and it works for me, especially now when you’re at a new club with so much new information”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve never known us to be as desperate to land and keep a single player. First we trade out a first 22 player just to move up 4 spots. Then we give away a second round pick in a strong draft to move 2 more spots. Finally we draft his mate for insurance.

This is unprecedented. A clear case of ”we must get him”. Given our recent record at the draft table, I can’t wait to see what this kid can do.

I’ve never known us to be as desperate to land and keep a single player. First we trade out a first 22 player just to move up 4 spots. Then we give away a second round pick in a strong draft to move 2 more spots. Finally we draft his mate for insurance.

This is unprecedented. A clear case of ”we must get him”. Given our recent record at the draft table, I can’t wait to see what this kid can do.
He certainly ticks all of the boxes. He interviews brilliantly, is comited to improve and be the best his can be, captained Vic Metro and Sandringham, has explosive speed, long kick. elite skill and was in the mix for pick 1 before injuries.

To be fair on Visentini he was the second best ruck in the draft and a fair pick where we got him.

On his first day at the club, Monty asked him about his future. He said he was going to win the Brownlow. Monty replied that he must be Joshsinn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back